Samurai Champloo

E

el_centy

Yes its true one of the finest action samurai animes is getting the manga it always deserved and will be with us soon http://www.tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?propertycode=SMC&categorycode=BMG.

Samurai Champloo as a manga will be fantastic for us as the best part will be the lack of rubbish theme song lol but seriously im very excited by the prospect of this as it gives a great series a whole new medium to explore and hopefully the series might be given a little more time to grow instead of getting cancelled before 20 eps.

last i checked the anime went all the way to 26... but then again i may live in another dimension where eps 18-26 actually do exist. haha sux for joo.

yeah but those eps are much hard to find and last i heard werent to be aired in japan for a while but that was a long time ago maybe i live in another dimension lol :baka:

yea i dont know about that...and hard to find...i dont know about that...and canceled early...dont know about that either...

umm... one of my friends has episodes 1-26. so.... cancelled early?no. hard to find? maybe a little. they are out there, and are obtainable. it would be awesome to see it put out as a manga...and hopefully one wiithout serious censorship (can't stand cesorship... there should always be the option to obtain something in it's original content... not a watered down kiddy level piece of crap). what can i say, i like lots of action, and buckets of blood!

The show was never cancelled. There was just a very long break between the first and second part of the series. Champloo switched stations. From whatever channel it was on to BS Fuji. Apparently, BS Fuji was behind quite a bit from the first channel, so it just took a couple months for them to catch up to what was shown. Then the new episodes aired.

Back