Futakoi Alternative

S

Shinji103

[sadht]Futakoi Alternative[/sadht][sadhl=1155]futakoi-alternative[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Oh wow! this series is awesome!! Forget the original, this is in its own league!! :balloon: :love: :smile: Cute girls, comedy, action, and insane-ness all in one show! :balloon: Don't even try to put this in the same boat as original Futakoi, you will fail and shoot yourself in the head in the process. I say WATCH THIS SHOW!!!!!!!! :balloon: :love: :smile: :banana: :pickleda:

Last edited by a moderator:
*SPEW*

... that's the one reaction I had from start till end.
I'm truly glad I didn't drink anything... repeatedly.

I watched around half of the first ep of Futakoi and was secure in my assumption that it was hentai... but this... this... this is like Fumoffu all over again, except in double =^_^;=
(sousuke's Seiyuu too).

i really enjoyed it :love: watched raw 2 times and fansub now

humor & action as it should be :)

I've only seen the OP, but if the OP reflect the anime I'll be in for a good time. I didn't like Futakoi (i've only seen up to ep 3), but Futakoi Alternative seems to be worlds apart.

YaY for GIRLS THAT KICK ASS.

Aydan said:
I didn't like Futakoi (i've only seen up to ep 3), but Futakoi Alternative seems to be worlds apart.

exactly, i stopped wathing futakoi after ep2, but this alternative kicka$$

Ep: 01

OMG the way they opened up show is just classic,
a big explosion
but wait, they go on to show something that I've always wanted to see
little girls kicking the ass of a (cute?) tentacle monster.
A great opening sequence, full of action, gunplay and cute humor. The fanservice works, at times it's cute and times it's a little naughty. OMG the bad guys are classic anime bad guys, just classic.
For the sake of our reputation we must kill that guy ROFLMAO
BTW doesn't Yamada Kankurou look a little like Mido Bad from Getbackers? I just love the Dirty Harry guy. The music fits the show like a custom made glove as does the animation style. The ED is just so cute.

Hats off to the makers of this show, I LOVED the first episode. Rating 10 out of 10. I'm so buying this on DVD.

Yep:

Futakoi = Crap (you could get used to it, but it's hard to do so)

Futakoi Alternative = ZE AZZ-KIKER!!!!! :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Question: Are Sara and Souju living with Rentarou in that appartment? here are hints confirming that and other hints disproving that, so I just wanted to get some opinions before the next episode.

If so: Rentarou, you dog!! Heck, I'd be happy if I could just get a girlfriend like Sara-chan. :love:

Ep 2

YES, they didn't knock down the animation quality like they sometimes do with some series afte the first episode. I actually haven't seen that that much lately, so hopfeully we won't see it at all.

For those that don't like to download raws:
Ep 2 basically just covers a little bit about how the trio met, we still get the great humor, and some other past stuff, but the interesting stuff is at the end:

RENTAROU'S DAD IS VOICED BY THE VOICE ACTOR OF ROY MUSTANG FROM FMA!!! SWEET-TIGHTLINESS!!! :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Rentarou you bastard, you really are living with Sara and Souju! Don't hog the goods, you punk!!!! :frustrat: :@_@: :mad:

Wow, if the series continues on like the first episode, then this will be my favorite show of the season. I know a lot of people hated the first Futakoi, but you have to admit, Futakoi Alternative wouldn't be half as fun without the first Futakoi as a background. For some reason seeing characters in a cliched harem anime wield a gun and kick ass is highly entertaining to me. I'm totally psyched for this show.

Aydan said:
No girls with guns action scene T_T
No cool bad guys.....
:sweat:

But I don't think that qualifies as being a bad thing. We still had the humor and sweet animation. :balloon:

Meh, I'm starting to long for the action scenes of episode 1 now, too. :crying:
I would guess that things will speed up again once Lulu and Lala hook up with Rentarou and Co.

Note to Aydan and others who liked how this series started out:
Don't worry about the lack of action currently, there's some kind of underlying mysterious plot going on in the background here, and it seems like it's starting to come to light with episode 6 and 7. So just stay tuned, and we should be seeing some of that cute-girl-wielding-destructive-weapons stuff again. :smile: :balloon:

Episode 10
Well at least we finally got some more action, in the form of the return of that freaky squid-monster thingy form episode 2.

Way to much randomness for my taste... I would have just preferred a higher quality version of the original story than the whole squid thing.

Back