Sengoku Basara Ni

m1k3209

[sadht]Sengoku Basara Ni[/sadht][sadhl=3096]sengoku-basara-ni[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

More over the top action in the Warring States period. What do you think?

So far it has all the things that you'd expect if you watched the first season. It's a definite watch if you liked the first.
Yukimura talking tactics with the Tiger of Kai is always a chuckle.
YUKIMURA!
OYAKATA-SAMA!
YUKIMURA!!
OYAKATA-SAMA!!

Last edited:
New season full of awesome battles full throttle action and Abingdon School Boys! I think it seems to live up t the first season and am looking forward to more.

Last edited:
Was lookin for subs for ep 1 for this yesterday and got 1 that didn't make any sense and then another that would have made sense if I could read kanji lol. Will have to check again later...really lookin forward to more Sengoku Basara =)

Edit: After watching episode 1 really looking forward to more!

Sanada and Takeda having their strategy discussions are hilarious as usual :laugh:

Also, what is up with Toyotomi Hideyoshi? He is like, MEGA HUGE! O_O
huge.jpg

Last edited:
Really enjoyed Ep 2, Kojiro and Masamune are awesome! I am wondering how they will almost kinda sorta follow history this time? =P

Hurray, at least 2 other people besides me and eaper are watching this :laugh:

It's cool and all, just the same exact plot pretty much.

Hey, you can only keep all the good characters following so many formulas, right? They can mix it up a bit, I think>.>

Really enjoyed Ep 2, Kojiro and Masamune are awesome! I am wondering how they will almost kinda sorta follow history this time? =P

Hurray, at least 2 other people besides me and eaper are watching this :laugh:

Seriously. I figured it would be slightly more popular on here>.>

Seriously. I figured it would be slightly more popular on here>.>

Haha yeah, I mean, Asobi ni Iku yo! has more comments, and people don't really even like it...maybe a lot of people never watched season 1? If not they really should since
It has a mecha warrior, flintlock pistols with infinite ammo, and portable gatling machine guns! Did I mention this was the Sengoku (Warring States) Period of Japan that took place during the 15th-17th century? :!!: Screwing with history is so much fun! =P

Episode 2 is the usual awesomeness. Masamune is on another level of badassery

And yeah Toyotomi is retarded huge. I don't even know...

New season full of awesome battles full throttle action and Abingdon School Boys! I think it seems to live up t the first season and am looking forward to more.

It's not Abingdon Boys School, it's just TM Revolution (The lead singer solo).

Ep 3.

I liked it, we actually got to see Keiji fight for once! O_o

Seems like Masamune Date always gets the short end of the stick...oh hey look the enemy general is here to fight you now after you fought off a small army all by yourself, yay!

Also do blades not cut anymore or is every main/supporting character's body made of steel? lol

Episode 3 was as good as the rest of the series so far.
It was finally nice to see Keiji fight for once and while it didn't seem like anywhere near the strongest fighter in the series he isn't to bad but my most favorite character is still Masamune Date. Just wish they had more of a fight between Masamune and Toyotomi but I guess we'll just have to wait of the next episode to see that. Though looking at the preview it seems like it's going to be a lose for Masamune.

Episode 4 was okay I would really have preferred to see more fighting in the episode but whatever the episode was okay.

Episode 4 was okay I would really have preferred to see more fighting in the episode but whatever the episode was okay.

Yeah, I was expecting more fighting.
And also for the Masamune vs. Hideyoshi fight to be a lot more epic...oh well. I was also not expecting Oichi to be alive, or to be possessed by the evil spirit of Nobunaga. Seeing all of Masamune's followers try to protect him was kinda cool though.

Yeah, I was expecting more fighting.
And also for the Masamune vs. Hideyoshi fight to be a lot more epic...oh well. I was also not expecting Oichi to be alive, or to be possessed by the evil spirit of Nobunaga. Seeing all of Masamune's followers try to protect him was kinda cool though.

I agree. At least the episode was interesting in terms of story, even with very little fighting overall.

Ep5: I had a little trouble following the time line because
all the flashbacks
But I think I got it at the end. It was another plot focused ep, which I guess can still be nice and interesting.

Last edited:
Episode 5 was okay next to nothing in terms of fighting and the flashbacks were only semi-interesting. Though it looks like things may get more interesting in the next episode.

Episode 5 was okay next to nothing in terms of fighting and the flashbacks were only semi-interesting. Though it looks like things may get more interesting in the next episode.

Yeah, was some interesting stuff, but needs more fighting! Also
Japanese Pirates? Awesome! Argh Matey! =P

This episode was epic.... I think this season will be even better than last... I want the next episode already><

Back