Buddy Daddies

No gay tags? So these guys really are just friends? Friends that work together, live together, raise a child together.

If they're doing all that together they might as well go all the way.

Edit: Oh wait, they are trying to kill the child? I might actually watch that.

No gay tags? So these guys really are just friends? Friends that work together, live together, raise a child together.

If they're doing all that together they might as well go all the way.

Edit: Oh wait, they are trying to kill the child? I might actually watch that.
psychic-will-ferrell.gif

First PV:

(Sorry to disappoint anyone looking for child-killing antics, but this PV makes it look like they're going to protect the kid instead.)
(Edit: Or maybe it's more like one tries to protect her and the other might indeed try to kill her? (This PV is still too short to be able to figure it out properly, plus it has no subs, so...) Hmm...)

Last edited:
First PV:

(Sorry to disappoint anyone looking for child-killing antics, but this PV makes it look like they're going to protect the kid instead.)
(Edit: Or maybe it's more like one tries to protect her and the other might indeed try to kill her? (This PV is still too short to be able to figure it out properly, plus it has no subs, so...) Hmm...)
both are assassin's trying to kill the child and the other is protecting her so he can be the one to kill her, neither can let the other know he is an assassin so that's why they just dont straight kill her out nowhere.

idk if what I said is right but it would be cool lol, also spyxfamily vibs with the intro and the title

both are assassin's trying to kill the child and the other is protecting her so he can be the one to kill her, neither can let the other know he is an assassin so that's why they just dont straight kill her out nowhere.

idk if what I said is right but it would be cool lol, also spyxfamily vibs with the intro and the title

That's a MUCH better description than what's currently on the site. Thank you...

That's a MUCH better description than what's currently on the site. Thank you...
Well, keep in mind that's just someone playing around. No one really knows what the show is about in detail.

Site can only take summaries from limited official synopses that are available.

Well, keep in mind that's just someone playing around. No one really knows what the show is about in detail.

Site can only take summaries from limited official synopses that are available.

That's...disappointing. What they said seemed like it made sense and matched the (very brief) trailer. I do hope the "neither one knows the other is an assassin" part turns out to be true since that's what really caught my interest...

this is such a shameless ripoff of you-know-what and an obvious attempt to cash in on it's popularity. wow just wow.

Episode 1:

This was okay. It has the energy of a fun 80s movie. Like an 80s movie this episode did have to go out of its way to show one of the dudes lays pipe with the ladies just so we know these dudes are totes straight.

The best part is when they shot Andrew Tate in the head.

Episode 1

I really liked the first episode lmao. I hope it will be gay but to keep my expectations realistic I only expect fujobait.
''I can't have a cat, but you can have a kid?''

I was so floored when he literally put the cat back in the box. I don't think I'm literally gonna get over than one. It was such a shitty thing to do. And them implying that the cat was taken by someone else cuz it's no longer there didn't make it any better. I was kinda hoping that the 2nd guy was stubborn and took it back again but oh well-

Episode 1

I really liked the first episode lmao. I hope it will be gay but to keep my expectations realistic I only expect fujobait.
''I can't have a cat, but you can have a kid?''

I was so floored when he literally put the cat back in the box. I don't think I'm literally gonna get over than one. It was such a shitty thing to do. And them implying that the cat was taken by someone else cuz it's no longer there didn't make it any better. I was kinda hoping that the 2nd guy was stubborn and took it back again but oh well-

Yeah, I did feel like the episode had some weird character beats.
On the one hand I like that they are casual about their job and killing. The way hiki-dad casually popped the arms dealer after they got a call about their daughter was cold blooded. It was also more violent than I was expecting from this show.

Action, comedy, adorable little moppet. I'm sold.

this is such a shameless ripoff of you-know-what and an obvious attempt to cash in on it's popularity. wow just wow.
Oh, come off it. SpyXFamily didn't invent the badass and child combo. I can name about a dozen shows who were doing that way before it was a thing.

Also, they are not remotely alike.

SpyXFamily is set in some analogue of 60's-70's West and East Germany, about a spy who adopts a kid with full on psychic powers to further a plot to stop a war between east and west.

This show is clearly set in modern times, about two contract killers saddled with a perfectly normal kid from a tryst ages ago.

Last edited:
Back