Deji Meets Girl

I think this will be amazing, made me think of Lodge 49 in a way which is one of the greatest shows of it's year bar none.

The poster looks amazing!!! From the look of it the sypnosis is also appealing... I have a feeling this might be good!
tenor.gif

Where can I watch this? X tried funimation / crunchyroll it’s not on both media’s
I found it freely available on Youtube myself, here. It's probably not official or anything, but it served me just fine so I didn't look elsewhere.

edit - the guy below chastised me so just to be on the safe side I'm removing the link but you can find it easily enough by searching the relevant terms on youtube. (as an aside) In general my opinion on piracy is if you can't find it legally at all (or if said legal method isn't available in your region e.g. Funimation and HI-DIVE in my case) you have every right to still be able to enjoy it, and why should you prevent yourself from doing so just to be "legal"? It's those providers fault after all for not providing this content. But I digress.

Last edited:
At least the animation is quite cute. You can't expect much from such short anime, but at least the mystery behind the things that the guy brings seems interesting enough, to spend 1 minute every week

I finished watching this but It’s kinda confusing to me are the weird events that happen just in their mind or like a supernatural type deal?

Last edited:
Back