The Dungeon of the Black Company

Capitalism? Living in a society? Isekai?

OIP.naXUX_tnWPDj7bQXzgvz0gHaEK

Finally, an isekai that is good; what a blessing!

Ep 1:
Finally, I have become the ideal NEET; a filthy rich professional NEET. Meanwhile, sorry, filthy rich professional NEETs do not exist, get isekai’ed, son.

The first episode impressions. I've read bit of manga. It goes as expected. It's strange isekai and it's kinda boring to be honest.

First episode was decent, by I can already see the premise being repetitive in episode 2. Not that hopeful about this.

As far as the first ep I think it's worth a watch to kill time. But the guy gave a bad name for NEET. In fact, how could he be a NEET? He is a land lord or he could be considered as retired.

Episode 1:

Yeah I immediately noticed the MC does looks like Kamina and its the same seiyu too. Oh man I can't help but hear the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia theme every time a new idea pops in this guy's head.

Decent episode so far but will the scumbaggery get old fast or not I wonder.

I like it.

I wish the monster stayed a monster instead of turning into a loli but hey they gotta sell those figures right?

Episode 1
A man who has plans to live like a NEET until he dies suddenly reaches isekai. Unexpectedly he have to do work=_= but he is not type of who works.
Liked the first episode. MC is cunning and filthy rich type. When he justify his actions it doesn't make much sense but funny.

Not what I expected but I'm really diggin' (heh? Because...mining? Ill show myself out) this anime.

Isekai MC building black corp, using mindless drones, or turning others into them. Getting mouth to feed that is short connected to a void. I wonder where they get those ideas... oh no!
Anyway,
its funny, there is good use of isekai knowledge + there are always ways to justify one actions, if creativity is involved =]

I'm curious when all of Ninomiya's shenanigans will come to a head. Obviously that boss lady is aware of something going on. Also, curious if the company will dig in its heels regarding their practices or if they will actually incorporate some of Ninomiya's schemes.

Not that this show is anything to write home about but I definitely look more forward to this show each week than Slime or My Hero.

Back