Artiswitch

Looks kind of interesting judging from the cover art. It kinda has a bit of a Vaporwave aesthetic. It's by Sunrise too, so it may be pretty decent after all.

the first episode was really good! it sort of sucks the episodes will be so short, but the art style and character design more than make up for it.
i’m really excited to watch more!

Quite interesting but don't watch the second episode at night with high brightness, you will turn blind..
Another thing is that this anime (in my opinion) is focused on a female audience. Because I (a male) think that the moments where the people danced was pretty cringe but as I write before it's only my opinion.

I just watched the two episodes and all I can say is that they were pretty interesting. I do hope that they think of another kinds of struggles the characters can go through and don't entirely use the "I won't change myself for anyone and I'll just be who I am truly am" plot for every episode though because then I'll probably get bored of the show. (not saying that isn't a good message, of course)
Also, the music is cool.

Ep 1-2:
The art looks astonishing and I don't know man but it also gives me some Wonder Egg vibes, looking forward for more episode.

2 eps in & I feel like this show should have a shoujo tag or something because as a guy, I'm not really enjoying it.

Managed to watch the first 4 episodes and I think it's time to review. Eps. 1 and 2 make the show feel like it's meant for younger women and makes the viewer worry it's just the same thing over and over again. Episode 3 finally gives us something a little different which is why I decided to give it one last try after the 3 episode rule and I'm glad I did. Episode 4 was a big shock compared to the first 3 and opens the door for the show to give us much more. Actually hooked and ready to see what this show is truly about.

Sad to say there is only 6 episodes. As such, there was not enough room to expand from episode 4 in a good way. It ended up being 6 episodes of "look within yourself and figure out what you truly want, then do it". Had potential but not enough episodes to go anywhere with it. It's fine for killing time once, but don't think I'd ever watch it again.

Although its only got 6 episodes, it is still pretty good. You wouldn't catch me watching it again but it was, honestly, enjoyable.

Back