Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life!

Just got this for the lottery... I really really hope it's an actual parody /satire of what it seems to look like otherwise this will be painful.

A0FBBB5F4B8F95D7D2C7270AAED190CEC433F59E

Holy s***.

I don't know what the hell that was, but I want more of it.

That was...not where I was expecting that to go. At all.

The guy's just...just...not where I was expecting that to go.

And now we've got (paging @Nekus @Madoka) full-on yandere Mami looking to ice childhood sweetheart MC for NOT WHERE I WAS EXPECTING THAT TO GO.

I don't know that this was funny so much as absurd--but pleasantly so. And, come on--that ED? Great. And not just because of the excellent use of the four stone-cold anime foxes we're gonna surround ourselves with.

Again, I dunno what I just watched, but I am DEFINITELY coming back for more, next week.

Might be a sleeper, this one. Or a train wreck. Sort of a thin line, there.

@interregnum I haven't checked it out yet since the first ep will air on the 7th and the be weekly from there, I guess the one that is out online was from a preview or something. But anyway, I'll definitely let you know what I think when I see it.

I will wait for your verdict on this one, seeing it being the"game" genre really puts me off, like any series i see is based on a "in-game" (so 90% of Isekai's or similar) is a instant "no" from me, just because we see about 300 per season and they are all the same...

So i will give it until ep 5 area, if it's still good though, drop me a tag and i will try it!
... though i did like that mention of a yandere-like character.

That is pretty funny considering that if they aired 300 CGDCT SoL in one season I bet you'd watch them all lol
I wont even pretend i wouldn't, funny enough, they could all be the same with different characters and i would still watch 'em!
One reason i don't usually comment on these shows (Isekai's and game series), because it would make me a hypocrite lo. Not that i have anything against them though, i just personally don't enjoy them often (one here and there is usually okay).

... can we have 300 CGDCT or SoL one season... as a err test...

Last edited:
I was gonna check this out, then I heard it's from the same dude who wrote Cautious Hero.

They ain't fooling me twice.

Remember kids, if someone is trying to sell you something, don't think with your D.

Would have been better if the opening exposition was cut and Reona explained old AI tech to Hiroshi (and to the viewer) after he had escaped.

The choker/necklace thing makes no sense, assuming you can't remove it, you'll need another person or a mirror to even see your own tittle. And seeing how the system connects to a person explained would have been nice.

Good to see even Japanese people are fed up with numbered sequels (read: Final Fantasy).

Right, let's actually get to this:
That was...not where I was expecting that to go. At all.
Pretty fucking much.
I was so sooo ready to type here in the forum "better than expected but too slow" and then BOOM DEAD GUY.

Still.. I'm pleasantly surprised. Visuals are mediocre but it's pretty decently animated. Although some characters designs in the ED look way too dumb for my taste. (like that red head girl... come on. )

The story after that twist shows a lot of promise but honestly mu favorite aspect was the voice acting, I think everyone nailed their part absolutely. I can definitely see how the comedy could have easily failed with even just slightly worse VAs.

It could still definitely crash HARD I agree. Let's hope it's not the case.

Episode 1:

Holy crap. This certainly was a lot better than I expected. The last few minutes were a riot and Jesus H. Christ Daiki Yamashita and Ai Fairouz were just going full apeshit ham. Of course this is just the first episode so things could still go sideways but if they keep doling out quality black humor like in the second half then yeah this show could be something special.

Quick question for anyone who knows the source material
Does the dead guy come back to life later? Or is he forever dead? If he is forever dead, does the sister forgive him? If so, how/why?

I was ready to just write off this show until mid to late in. This might be worth a watch

Maybe it's because I haven't seen an isekai in literal years, but I thought the first ep was good! Was not expecting that twist at the end, lol. It might have started off slow/cliche, but I'm hoping that it'll continue to be interesting.

Back