Moriarty the Patriot 2nd Season

Mycroft finally joined the fray

Not his nickname for his brother being Sherly

I found it interesting that Mycroft pulled in Albert for help

The stakes are going up with Adler joining as well. I feel like it may have been too early to have her join, but she will add an interesting dynamic to the anime

I'm kinda disappointed how little we got to see Moriarty in the first episode. I was kinda worried when they first introduced Holmes in the first season that we would switch to see the narrative mostly from his side, and after the first episode, it looks like this is gonna continue. It's sad, I really liked what was going on in the first half of the first season, I'm not a big fan of this version of Holmes. I only really watched this because of Moriarty, so I might drop this if we don't get to see more of Moriarty soon.

I'm kinda disappointed how little we got to see Moriarty in the first episode.
I agree mostly with your whole comment, truth is whilst i don't mind the Sherlock side of course, but we signed up to Moriarty's prospective and since Sherlock was properly brought into it, we see very little of anyone but Sherlock, which is a shame as i was looking forward to Moriarty.
Again i have still enjoyed it mostly thus far but i do feel a hint of sadness that we are following Sherlock every episode and not Moriarty.

I agree with everyone saying that Moriarty has now too little screen time. As a reader of the manga, in the beginning of the second season we definitely won't see him as often, due to the show introducing more characters. They also want us to learn a bit more about Sherlock. I don't know if this adaptation will be 100% true to the manga, because we have already seen in the previous season that there were some differences even if they were minor. My biggest problem with this anime is mostly, that there are too many (side) characters, who are not even that necessary to the whole plot.

O1fQq3G.png

Hey guys, welcome back to my youtube channel, today we're pranking the GOVERNMENT WHAAAAT (no clickbait) [gone sexual] [gone wrong] {in the hood} ((I SAY THE N WORD?!?!)) :O :O

Please smash that subscribe button

Please smash that subscribe button
Please stop!!! I wanted to make a post without laughing myself out of the thread!!!

Ahem *calms down*
EP2
It was fine, i enjoyed it wasn't all Sherlock this week, the Albert part at the party felt pretty fun, i couldn't help laugh at how ridiculous it was they started dancing at the dead guy within mere seconds of seeing him die, i get the point it was driving home that the rich just don't care and this is what they are like but damn, felt a bit overkill all the same

Still it was quite fun of a episode, and hey, if blowing your houses (your landlords house i should say) second floor away to find a document isn't right? Well i dunno what is!
(Good thing she wasn't hiding it on the 2nd floor though right? He must of been certain it was on the 1st floor, no way he would be that stupid being Sherlock, right?

Episode 2
I defintely preferred the focus back on Moriarty this episode. I enjoy seeing the three of them scheming.

The Lord of Crime really took offence to what Albert said

With Adler making contact with Albert, im curious to see how it will play out. Especially since she thinks the Lord of Crime is Albert

i couldn't help laugh at how ridiculous it was they started dancing at the dead guy within mere seconds of seeing him die, i get the point it was driving home that the rich just don't care and this is what they are like but damn, felt a bit overkill all the same
I had a laugh at this part from how over the top it was. I just imagined them dancing over the Barons dead body and complaining that it was in the way

I would have thought that Adler ran to Sherlock not just due to his fame but his connect to Mycroft

I'm curious to see what Sherlock is going to next with Adler and Moriarty teaming up and if Mycroft will get involved

I enjoy seeing the three of them scheming.
I think it's the best appeal of the show, i get the move to sherlock of course but there are so many adaptions of Sherlock stories but so few cover like this, Moriarty... now i admit i am not a Sherlock fanboy or anything, i do like the stuff which spawn from Holmes but not read the original stuff but despite that, i do love the prospective being on Moriarty.

I just imagined them dancing over the Barons dead body and complaining that it was in the way
I wont lie, i was waiting for this to happen, i expected Albert would drive his already point home by something like that happening, just everyone complaining of the guys body being in the way or something! Still, the scene was good, funny and well done.

UMM

WHAT
AdorableHilariousCanvasback-size_restricted.gif

Robespierre being a holmes, the lord of crime being like 8 different people, mycroft being in league with moriarty, and the best of all

hppL1nu.png

XuZCBB5.png

Okay, slap me if I'm going crazy, but I don't know if I can take this seriously anymore. But at least this is the best comedy anime this season, with how much that last scene made me laugh.

Last edited:
Back