Shaman King (2021)

PV:

Official twitter: https://twitter.com/SHAMANKING_PR
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
> No Xebec

200.gif

Long time coming if you ask me, but better late than never. I can just imagine the level of animation the series is going to get now. :love:
Especially considering the power system in Shaman King.

Last edited:
didn't the series end with an indecisive on who would be shaman king. might be better the second time around but dk. 'enemy turn friend, friend turn enemy, ya never know who, will what, in any series?'

didn't the series end with an indecisive on who would be shaman king. might be better the second time around but dk. 'enemy turn friend, friend turn enemy, ya never know who, will what, in any series?'
That anime didn't follow the manga the whole way through so stuff from the back half of the previous anime doesn't count. Most of it went unadapted all this time.

This is the FMA Brotherhood/Hellsing Ultimate equivalent for Shaman King.

I'm really not sure if I'm going to pick this up because long running shounens are such a huge ass commitment, I might just watch reactions from outside this thread to see how it goes.

If Megumi Hayashibara isn't doing the soundtrack for this remake, we riot.

She's honestly done some of the best and most memorable anime theme songs in existence to me, goddamn she's FUCKING AMAZING with her singing.

Last edited:
Well, Yuuki Hayashi is composing the music, so at least the music will be good

But also Jouji Furuta is directing this at studio Bridge, so... that might be even worse than Toei getting it tbh
Animation looks stiff

Back