Show By Rock!! Stars!!

I'm surprised that they continue to make anime for this franchise. Apparently the Anime profits and merchandise income generated is enough to make more of this. I was totally expecting the latest series to just be a promotion for the new show by rock game.

I hope it's as grounded as mashumairesh was. The first two show by rock series were fine but the ending and overarching plot stuff was never this series strong point.

Mashumairesh was refreshingly lacking in terms of weird unneccesary plot elements.

ep 1

For the first episode the formula is pretty much what the first two seasons where like except jumping straight into the action. Despite this being very energetic it did seem to have appreciable production quality. It also cements the prior seasons new main girls to continue to be important to the franchise going forward basically having a little more screen-time than the original crew seems to cement this for now.

Overall the first episode moved fast and got things across quite nicely in spite of this.

Back