Beastars 2

ORANGE IS GETTING A SEQUEL TO ONE OF THEIR SHOWS? FUCK YES:

giphy.gif

Goddamn, could this Christmas get any better?

Episode 1:

I was so scared something was going to happen to Jack for a minute there. Don't make me fear for the good boy!

Of course there was something other than the guinea pig (though that is pretty funny). I'm gonna bet snake person. Snerson? We shall see I suppose...

Also, having re-watched S1 recently, I'm gonna place my bets on the one who killed Tem being the polar bear dude in the drama club who was in the background like twice. Bill's too obvious, going for the dark horse here... or rather, the white bear... A lot of our expressions get weird when we start talking about an anthropomorphic animal society...

Looks like Orange's animation improved again.
wf0GAdf.gif

awesome.

Yeah the op isn't as good. But a lot of other stuff is even better, the rest of the soundtrack is great, the expressiveness of the characters, ect. Glad to be back with this show.

Legosi's conversation with juno was top tier cringe too. Cooool...

Oop... then 17 minutes in, there's one of those scenes where everyone's 2D for some random reason. Really throws you for a loop. You gotta wonder why they don't just go all for one or the other. I mean, it's season 2, man. This better not become a common occurrence.

Episode 2:

Oh thank goodness it's here

I was right, it's a snake! I was not expecting the snake to have such an over-the-top voice though O-o Also why does this super prestigious school only have one security guard apparently?

But huzzah, we're getting back to the Tem plot! And unsurprisingly, they've finally put Legosi on the path to potentially being the Beastar. Had to happen sooner or later, though I suppose the question now is whether he actually gets it or if they'll subvert that, or if he'll just straight up turn it down.

Oh shit, Louis is leading the Shishi-Gumi now O-o That's a little surprising, but actually pretty fitting for his character I think... doing what he believes will improve the world from within its dark underbelly, with no qualms about how others will perceive his actions. Still though, a deer leading a pride of lions, now that's something you won't see on the Discovery channel...

Back