Kandagawa Jet Girls

:lenny:
QueKc5I.gif

Qqk5cVB.gif

Episode 1.
...Starting to think I should have done a little research on this, and not stopped reading when I saw the phrase "Jet ski racing". Maybe should have checked the tags or actually watched a preview. I never learn...

This...this is why I watch anime.

So their clothes just close themselves huh? That's kinda cool tbh.

Okay did her clothes come off because she was shot....by the water gun sniper rifle? Is...is this a actual concept in the show? Do their clothes come off when shot at? I don't need sleep, i need answers!

Ep 1

Sweet mother of fan service. They pulled out (off) all the stops on this one. Yuri, jiggle factors, black bars..........The BD sales are going to be good.....lol

It's like the butt battle girls but with speed. SOLD!!!!!

Moo

Wat?! there's guns in this? (I don't even look at what these things are before I watch them)

so much :-O

I sense... rivalry!

Boating with STRIP-SERVICE (and I'm watching uncensored). Thank you anime! LMAO
This is how you cliffhanger!

This truly is a masterpiece of this season. Boy am I sticking around for this entire show....for science. Just like their clothes COME OFF FOR 'SAFETY'??? Looks like my guess of it being an actual concept was correct...I really hoped it was.

The racing was pretty okay, nothing amazing. But let's be real, that's not why we're here.

Sniper girl's bust size is a little too large for my taste. Made for some really weird looking shots with her.

See you gentlemen of culture next week.

Apparently I have nothing to say about the episode... um... was about as expected. Good race.

(note: if you enjoy absolutely hilarious troll meme-subs, check out WetGirls, I wouldn't recommend it for a primary watch though)

Last edited:
Episode 3

1/2 Desuwa.
2/2 DESU

35% Desuwa
65% Engrish

But seriously, it's another ''eh'' episode.
Honestly, it's kind of hard to read miss hot and cold.

But it's all just an excuse for the next episode, so whatever.

Mechanic girl joins the club. And other girl with a rivalry...

Where are they supposed to be from?... who talks like that?

LMAO (as the train passes by)

I'm watching it for the suggestive yuri scenes.
I'm watching it in the hopes of it going beyond suggestive. Episode 4 is making it look like we might actually see a legitimate relationship between our main characters. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It also appears that there's definitely one if not two other couples who appear in episode 4. I am building a yuri list and I have already marked this series as Canon for Yuri. I rate everything as coded 1-9 or Canon. There is no coding for this series it is pretty blatant with its characters so far.

Last edited:
Back