Outburst Dreamer Boys

I keep telling myself "I should drop this, it's too cringey", and then something like this happens.

xt1LSr3.png

DAMMIT MIZUKI

If you like cringe and the chuunibyou stuff then this is for you, but I don’t know if my cringe meter can handle it the best part of the show if mizuki the girl her reactions and side comments need to be in more to balance out the horribly awkward moments when the boys do there thing, I’m gonna power through and hope I don’t face palm hard Enough to break my nose

Mizuki is definitely the reason I'm still watching. Every fucking episode, I tell myself, this is it, the last one. I really need to drop another show this season.

And then Mizuki happens.

Episode 6 didn't really keep me interested as much as previous ones. Possibly because not enough Mizuki. I hope this is not a trend.

Episode 6

I was also pretty "meh" on this one, there's not a lot you can do with just a straightforward sports festival episode honestly.
That cavalry bit with Nakamura was hilarious though. The nonchalant dodging of students literally throwing themselves at him, the standoff, I completely lost it when the slow-mo and dramatic music kicked in.

There were a couple of other good punch lines too, but yeah I hope things pick back up next episode.

Episode 7.
I ask again, do we really need an antagonist? This whole plot seems like it's going to be drama laden and I don't like that. What I do like however...
was Benjamin's utter failure of a cool moment. Poor fat kitty.

Back