Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth

Episode 1:

One word says it all: Boring.
I did not expect such a weak and pathetically sheltered MC. It is a disgrace towards dedicated female police officers. Officers undergo shitloads of training including high-level martial arts before they can make it into the force and by then gender does not make much difference. A female officer would have beaten the crap out of the criminal and not raised her hands cowering in fear waiting to be saved by a male colleague. Disgusting. The plot is slow and boring almost non-existent as the onus is definitely on showing off the reverse harem and their patronizing efforts to protect their princess. Dropped

Last edited:
Episode 1:

As someone who loves anime in the shoujo/romance genre, I liked this episode. It's a good start! The girl is not really strong, but is trying hard (which is like the typical shoujo mc), the guys all look handsome and don't act as annoying as most reverse harem anime, and there is action as well as mystery! I can't wait until next episode!

Episode 1

I was expecting to just laugh at this, but it was actually quite watchable. There are a tonne of guys, and they generally look the same except for eye color and hair style. I'm not going to try keeping up with everyone, and will be literally watching this for the plot. I'm curious to see how Izumi's drug immunity will be utilized, and if she ends up with anyone.

Last edited:
idk why this newly aired anime got such a low rating...maybe if u r not a bishounen lover anime like me..i guess..to me..all the bishies are excellent..although the female character seems to appear a bit weak but with her special drug talent..i hope she can grow stronger in the next ep..well anyways..cant wait for the 2nd ep tomorrow...so far this is all i need for an anime..one with a lot of bishies and action.

Episode 1:

I did not expect such a weak and pathetically sheltered MC. It is a disgrace towards dedicated female police officers. Officers undergo shitloads of training including high-level martial arts before they can make it into the force and by then gender does not make much difference. A female officer would have beaten the crap out of the criminal and not raised her hands cowering in fear waiting to be saved by a male colleague. Disgusting. The plot is slow and boring almost non-existent as the onus is definitely on showing off the reverse harem and their patronizing efforts to protect their princess. Dropped
it's exciting and fun to me tho..idk why people expect more of action when clealry it's a reverse harem genre anime..full with bishounen..so far the plot are excellent to me. hence idk why some ppl said it was boring..ig..give it a break?.. it just 1 ep with no background story yet?

I will definitely watch this!
if u r hungry for bishounen anime..yes..fo for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Episode 2:

Not a very interesting episode... the MC cut her hair and changed her shoes, and is trying to get some guys to join STAND. I hope it gets better next episode.

Episode 1:

Yee Yee!

Episode 3:

I'm really having a hard time keeping track with who is who in anime... the guys look too similar and there are too many of them! Today's story about the novelist & his siblings (could never memorize their names) was really sweet... they have a beautiful and loving bond between them! However, this anime so far is rated 2 out 5... it's not interesting enough to make me want to watch more. But, since it's one of the very few romance anime this season, I'll watch it.

Episode 4:

First of all, I love bishounen characters in anime, but they should all atleast look very different (like Vampire Knight for ex). I keep mixing up characters with each other. Anyway, so STAND is behind Makoto's arrest... I feel sorry for his younger brother. Even though this anime has mystery in it, it's really not interesting...

Episode 5:

The best boy in this anime cheered up Izumi and will work with her to find out STAND's secrets. It's good to see the mc more hopeful... I just hope her immune blood will be useful somehow... why does the main character have to be so useless and lacks confidence?! Anyway, nothing eventful happened in this episode.

Am I the only one still watching and posting about this anime?

Episode 5:

The best boy in this anime cheered up Izumi and will work with her to find out STAND's secrets. It's good to see the mc more hopeful... I just hope her immune blood will be useful somehow... why does the main character have to be so useless and lacks confidence?! Anyway, nothing eventful happened in this episode.

Am I the only one still watching and posting about this anime?

Dropped it ages ago, I'm sadistically just watching you hanging on in self denial.

Dropped it ages ago, I'm sadistically just watching you hanging on in self denial.

Well this anime will definitely be getting a 1.5 rating from me, but I'm still watching it because I'm in desperate need of a romance anime. Sigh I wish we had great anime this season.

Well this anime will definitely be getting a 1.5 rating from me, but I'm still watching it because I'm in desperate need of a romance anime. Sigh I wish we had great anime this season.

I feel for you. When that happens to me I fill the void with some good Asian Drama hoping the best for next season. :)

Last edited:
Episode 6:

All of the characters are so lame... they either smile childishly like idiots or are as cold and expressless as stone. That aside, the stupid mc caught a cold because she was wearing short sleeve while having her sweater tied around her waist. She has just received a threatening email, yet gets really friendly with the possible suspects. This series is getting really tough to watch... there are 6 episodes left.

Episode 7:

Why is that blonde guy fighting with the elk?! And how & why exactly did the main girl fall during that scene??!! The main girl is so useless... I just can't.... I'm really in the verge of dropping this anime.

Back