Miru Tights

1ehidoov6mv11.gif

So it's...extremely niche sexless fetish erotica?

Really?

yvoXroC.gif

Look, of course I'm going to watch it.

Doesn't mean I can't express skepticism.

Episode 1 - Can't Believe This Started

Yeah baby, look at all them rights. And then one broad without tights.

The fuck is this? Where are the tig- Oh, they were in the car.
And now they're wet. And so am I.

Yeah baby, his is all about legs, feet, thighs, calves, tights, and she jumped down on that puddle. Might as well go whole hog.

Shit, can anybody tell me what they were talking about when the shot was on their legs?

Yeah baby, spread them little piggle-

Rack of an angel, and tights of a mature woman. She has amazing legs.

I thought this was going to be a 20 minute tights epic, not 4 minutes. But the EP is legs and tights. I'm loving the style of it, feels so nostalgic. Song is aight and this delivers on it's promise: Women with tights.

This show sure is trying hard to make me appreciate legs
...did it work?

Also: was it not something you were already doing?

Yes. Yes. Yes yes yes--yesyesyesyesyesyesssss. This...THIS is why I got into anime.

...okay, it's not, but it's one of the things anime has taught me about myself that manages to shame me less than my apparent affinity for imoto shows: anime girls in black tights are the cat's pyjamas.

CreamyGregariousEquestrian-size_restricted.gif
(I love you, Utaha-sempai.)

But my loneliness-bred psychological issues aside, I quite enjoyed this ridiculous, nigh-unjustifiable indulgence in niche fanservice--both for the ridiculous, nigh-unjustifiable indulgence in the high art of well-designed legs in black tights AND for, yes, the girls themselves, who are already delightfully more than just avatars for their black-clad lower extremities.

My one gripe--and, no, my lack of foot fetish making the foot stuff a waste of my time isn't a gripe (and not just because it's balanced by the hitherto unexpected upskirt shots)--is that this needed to be longer. As introductions to anime series go, even apart from the deliberately over-emphasized fanservice pressing so many of my ecchi buttons, this was actually pretty darn charming. And I was absolutely not ready for the charm and thighs to be over (especially not right after introducing Miniskirt-sensei).

No, seriously: I was quite taken with the writing, believe it or not. Each of the girls had a distinct and recognizable personality, and you can feel both their shared history and the existence of a world beyond the moment we are watching on screen--which is a heck of a lot more than many other shows whose primary focus is not on making the legs as sexy as possible can say about themselves.

Now, I don't know if it can sustain this opening salvo of goodness...but I'll be damned if I don't stick around, even if it doesn't.

I like Puddle Girl best. And not just because she's the shortest and (seemingly) richest and (I guess) most exhibitionist. No, I'm also fond of her voice, which is unsurprising, given that, according to the A-P cast listing, it's the same voice as my favorite character from ye olde Murder Loli show.
Happy-Sugar-life-ep07.gif

Remember her? The main girl's friend? The one who may or may not have been having threeways with the main girl and random older dudes at love hotels (perhaps for money)?

Well, really, I think I like Miniskirt-sensei best, but that could just be because Domestic Girlfriend/YU-NO have got me on an "older woman" kick. (Or, more accurately, "older than high school students (but probably actually still younger than I am) women" kick.)

Rack of an angel, and tights of a mature woman. She has amazing legs.
PREACH.

I had not remembered that we'd be getting a slice of MILF Simulator, as well.

This just jumped up to tie YU-NO for best anime of the Spring.

And: Puddle Girl x Miniskirt-sensei. OTP.

Last edited:
Back