ACTORS -Songs Connection-

I was going to @ someone specific but this looks completely different. It'll be mediocre and a bit derivative but harmless and enjoyable to those who like the genre. Don't know how they'll change the focus from character to character while making sure no one turns into a background character but there will be at least some secondaries in the bunch.

Ep 1:
Well, this is probably gonna end up being pretty boring, but the "white shadow" thing is interesting (note: in Japanese they're actually called "white people", but I can see how that would cause some issues if they didn't localise it, lol).

Saku is cute.

Actually I find myself somewhat surprised by this. I was expecting the normal predictable idol anime and what I got was something different. I find myself actually in some ways pleasantly intrigued by this when I certainly had no expectation of being so.

This was an enjoyable watch, mainly because I was surprised by it. It barely resembles what the description says about it. It is more of a mystery than kids trying their best (頑張れ/ ganbare) at their craft.

Back