Attack on Titan: No Regrets

Final thought:
this felt resonant with how Levi, who tried so hard to create a life for himself and others, still couldn't do it. But I don't think his friends would want him to hold it over himself. And so he moves forward without looking back. Just for the feels with Levi, 4.5/5.

How come I can't find how to watch it ??
It's part of the Attack on Titan OVAs. There are like 7 OVA episodes. I'm pretty sure it is 2 episodes (4 and 5). Here is a link to the first episode (english sub) [LINK DELETED]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's part of the Attack on Titan OVAs. There are like 7 OVA episodes. I'm pretty sure it is 2 episodes (4 and 5). Here is a link to the first episode (english sub)
Can't do that my friend

• Links to, or promoting, illegal stream sites or download sites are not allowed. This includes mentions of where to go to 'get' or stream anime, except for legal sites.

Here for the EDS and Bingo Challenge
It was nice to get more backstory on Levi

Does Levi never age? He looks exactly the same

Farlan and Isabel are so happy and upbeat compared to gloomly Levi

I feel bad for Levi losing his two friends, but I'm glad he joined Erwin

Here for the EDS groupwatch

This is probably my favourite Attack on Titan ova. Levi is best boy. I found Isabel kinda annoying, but she wasn't unbearable. Farlan was an interesting character too.
Also really liked the music.

I am not really a fan of this franchise but am watching it for an EDS and ABC Group watch.

Watching this you can see why Levi turns into an angry and emotionally constipated character. It was hard to see him so open with those he considers family and get them torn away from him in that manner. I mean it was to be expected though, I mean it is AOT.

Here for the EDS group watch

This was really interesting to me, because I like the AoT franchise, and Levi was a character I didn't like at first, but he grew on me as I watched the series. It was interesting to get some backstory on him and how he got involved with Erwin. It just really sucked that
Isabel got killed, but to be honest I called it as soon as they showed that montage after Levi accepted her into his group. :crying:

Here for the EDS Group Watch.

I thought this was a very solid side story about Levi's origins and the circumstances to how he joined the Survey Corps. While I'm very sadden and upset as to what happened to Isabel, I expected it since it is AoT. But I liked how Levi's character was developed in this OVA, and we saw how and why he became the ruthless soldier he is in the main series. A must-watch for any and every AoT fan.

Rewatched for EDS groupwatch

This is a great story to show a little of Levi's past and how he joined the Survey Corps.

Always heartbreaking to watch Levi break down from seeing his friends corpses. :crying:

Here for the EDS groupwatch!

Nothing spoilery, just me saying I'm happy I got around to this OVA finally! Always loved Levi, but this makes me so much more invested in his story. I thought I would never get around to it out of sheer fear of the pain haha. Glad that participating in this challenge gave me a reason to pick it up!

Here for the EDS group watch!

Just watched this recently and seeing it a second time made me realize a lot of small things about Levi and Erwin that I didn’t notice the first time.

I’m glad this is an ova but wished it would’ve been included in the main story to build more background for these two major characters.

Back