Gunjou no Magmel

Like Thrawn said, world building is key here. Nothing worse than "exploring" something you've already seen hundreds of times. Exploring the world is what I love most about Zelda and Bethesda games, so I kinda look forward to it.

Episode 1:

Based off that first minute, I was hoping this would be about a cleanup crew who goes and takes care of failed protagonists. Too bad.

Paying for a job with your own life insurance? That's kinda badass

Not sure it's the best idea bringing this fainting kid into this dangerous area... he must want to get paid fast.

The explorations you did together were exciting? All you did was eat some weird fruit? How boring is this kids life?

I don't think that's the saving your client meant, but hey you're getting paid anyway.

Seems interesting enough to keep me with it. I wish the quality of the animation was better for those action scenes but otherwise I was enjoying myself.

Episode 1:

This one is interesting. I liked it but I don't really have much to say about it other than I liked the story and the art style.

That poor kid. :(

Episode 2.
I don't know about you, but I'd have tossed Dr. Mustache there out of that helicopter. Making bullets from the blood of kidnapped baby animals and killing their parents with them? Guy deserved to be bear chow.

Episode 2:
I really like the story idea, because it reminds me of Made in Abyss in many ways, but god the characters are bland. The MC not taking a job, then magically compared to his brother, and now he wants the job. First episode they're broke, this episode they apparently don't need money, which is it?! Then the part about releasing the cubs and they'll be spared, just to kill the boss creature seemed counterintuitive to what he was saying. I feel like this series has a lot of potential, but can't figure out how to get past the surface. I only hope it gets better.

its pis of shit anime mc is just too op he has no flaws or any ting who is gonna watch this shit its garbage so many drooped this after first episode

Episode 3.
I'm sorry, but this was goofy as shit and made zero sense.
One, bats aren't poisonous. Two, why would getting poisoned by something turn you into a giant monster version of said thing? Three, they somehow kept the same hairstyle and freaking glasses as said monters for 3 decades.
This was just dumb.

Last edited:
Episode 4.
Episode 3 was goofy and dumb in a sort of fun way. This episode was just dumb in a dumb way.
So because she runs an orphanage, people are freakishly devoted to her and repeatedly follow her to certain death on Magmel so she can sell monster organs.

...What?

its pis of shit anime mc is just too op he has no flaws or any ting who is gonna watch this shit its garbage so many drooped this after first episode

Then you should watch the rest of the episodes as well. its clear he isnt unbeatable. and that he also has trouble with some things. and they also give a reason for why he is like he is, well not entirely but you get to know more throughout the series. i would say give it a chance

Episode 3.
I'm sorry, but this was goofy as shit and made zero sense.
One, bats aren't poisonous. Two, why would getting poisoned by something turn you into a giant monster version of said thing? Three, they somehow kept the same hairstyle and freaking glasses as said monters for 3 decades.
This was just dumb.
well. it is a new island with new creatures,
so im pretty sure that wasnt a normal bat, and its not that they are poisonous its venomous, poison is something else. either way there are some types of venomous bats out there either way. there are alot of new creatures as i said and different types of venom. so, they are many possibilities that for example one might turn out into a giant monster. its not that hard to grasp. ill agree that the glasses was a bit weird. but maybe he has bad vision. it was clear that they did remember the guy so maybe they wanted to keep some things that made them feel human.

Back