The Demon Girl Next Door

Episode 1:
Very entertaining, actually. This reminds me of last season's Jashin-chan Dropkick ( which is getting a second season), a series that I liked, and I hope the comedy and gags don't dry out.

A likely candidate for CGDGT AOTS. Btw, #pinkgirlbestgirl

Episode 2.
Lord, there hasn't been a demon this lovably pathetic since Satania.
Goes out to fight her mortal enemy, and winds up on a 3 mile jog...and falls asleep and misses her stop. Poor thing.

Episode 3.
Well, she's making progress...pitiful, apparently sentient and painful to be touched by progress. Also...
tumblr_pv94irhUoG1qa94xto1_540.gif

Episode 4.
This is why you gotta possess descendants who occasionally exercise.

Also, I wanna try some basil weenies now...

One of my favorite recurring gags on this show is the real life timer that pops up during Momo's transformations. I always get a kick out of it.

The whole bit with the wieners and Momo buying them to be nice, only to bite Shamiko on the ass was funny. It was a good chance for Shamiko to train Momo too, though. :sweat:

I was not expecting Yuko to actually transform. Thanks to Momo and her friends she's actually improving! I also kind of love that Lilith has volunteered to update her/Yuko's outfit, although obviously that'll bring new issues and take a while.

Momo getting Lilith's seal of approval was also pretty sweet.

Episode 7.
A whole episode of Shamiko looking the fool. Guess things are back to normal.

And it's about time this orange girl showed up.

Episode 1~6

Cuteness, I approve. The fanservice is quite cute too and not too common. I'd say it's classy as well for what it is, yes. The two main characters relationship reeks of yuri undertones, I love it.

All in all, not bad for a random pick up for myself, I'd say.

How did Lilith think Yuko was suited for this at all? Her younger sister Ryo is more capable and smarter so its sad how pitiful and pathetic Yuko is in comparison.

Back