Nekopara TV

Cute kids on the cover.
Based on an eroge.

giphy.gif

Damn this Anime is really cute. It does have a romance tag but it is likely based on a parallel universe. They have simplified the characters for animation and they look absolutely adorable. Sadly no Hentai :(

Well, this anime certainly is shipping ''cinnamon × maple'' ( chocolate × vanilla relationship already being a staple )

As for the first episode.

Well, to be honest, the animation was quite unappealing in places and this certainly isn't very polished so far. While the characters don't look ''that'' ugly they certainly are portrayed just good enough to be regarded somewhat on model. The animation is limited and choppy as well.

Other than that, it was quite cute and endearing so far.

I just want to say this anime (what I've seen so far) mainly focuses on the catgirls not the main male protagonist. The main game is where all the catgirls 'did it' with the protagonist (Eroge). It more if a Yuri compared to a normal romance. I really don't like how they did this. I love the animation style and everything but it feels too far from the original visual novel.

Now for people who haven't played the game be my guess and watch this and leave all your impression in 4 hours of anime. But I'm just warning you peeps who've played the game, it's very different.

Although the game has Yuri scenes this takes it to a level of annoyance, not one single trace of sexiness. I mean what is the point of making your game an Eroge then making some sort of normal Yuri adaptation out of it?

In the game there are 'Yuri scenes' but it balances it.
I'm sure it may change but it's not looking so good currently.

But anyway still a very good Anime.

Last edited:
Episode 1~12

Honestly, it was fine but largely forgettable and the final episode was such a non-ending that I might forget this ended next week.

The addition of cacao gave more of a direction to the anime even if cacao ended up not really developing all that much during the run of the show itself. She served more as an excuse to set up certain events within the show.

But other than cute and innocent fun with a strange gimmick that may not be for everyone this show falls straight into a solid ''fine'' it doesn't do anything wrong but isn't for everyone and never really strives for anything grand. It's episodic enough that episodes for a large part can be watch out of order like most slice of life shows.

So it's fine, let's just say that... yeah

3/5

This is the most kawaii and neko based anime i ever watched, its in my top 3, at the 1 spot ;3 i can recomend it to everyone that likes a good neko and heart-warming anime, all 6 dakimakuras are pre-ordered.

Back