Hello World

Oh hey, I guess this could be like Darling in the FRANXX with it being stuff and not what you'd expect but it's directed by SAO guy but fuck that shit because Japan's Emperor Akihito is abdicating the throne next year! FUCKING NEW ERA UP IN THIS BITCH SON

Oh hey, I guess this could be like Darling in the FRANXX with it being stuff and not what you'd expect but it's directed by SAO guy but fuck that shit because Japan's Emperor Akihito is abdicating the throne next year! FUCKING NEW ERA UP IN THIS BITCH SON
I certainly wouldn't put SAO at a new anime's article's title if I want the readers to actually read through it.

I certainly wouldn't put SAO at a new anime's article's title if I want the readers to actually read through it.
I always judge a book by it's title. I judged the article by its title, went to the bottom, saw the important bits (Abdicating the throne that's possibly relevant to whatever this show is about) and ran back here to shit on it.

Reactions: Zed
It's rather good.Not the best I've seen, but definitely good and worth the watch. I do wonder how easy or hard people find understanding it. As to: What happened. It's quite easy if you've learned a lot about the concepts of consciousness, reality, or at least saw inception X'D But if you were new to it all, I imagine the end being a bit difficult to process eventually. Especially due to it being incredibly short and sudden.

The entire second half of this magnum opus was one long wet brainfart where the spacetime continuum itself decided to go apeshit for some reason and assploded. And then the assplosion somehow caught fire and assploded again. Michael Bay The Anime.

1/5 - fantastic

Last edited:
Hello World has a completely unoriginal plot where the lead character (Katagai) travels to rescue his crush and girlfriend.
There's countless series out there where the lead character travels through time to save their loved ones like Stein;s Gate, Re:Zero, and now Hello World.
So plot wise, it's unoriginal.

Back