Aggressive Retsuko: We Wish You a Metal Christmas

Well that was cute, and had something to say. They might have been a tad too subtle about it for some people, but I'm not complaining.

Well, I didn't saw this happening. I can't wait for it (and hope they put this, even if there's a 100% chance it's not going to happen)
I actually have the whole Twisted Sister Christmas album and it's like the weirdest decision but actually not too bad...

That was pretty sweet. :)

Tone in the Santa costume had me in stitches even though I saw it coming that it would be him. The episode had some great comedy in general, but that was the highlight for me.

As for Hyda, I just feel sorry for the poor guy. He's such a good chap. I'm thinking they'll probably continue that storyline in season two when that comes around, and I'm honestly hoping for a happy ending. Hyda deserves it, and the show (not just this special) has been dropping hints that they share similar interests too. I believe Hyda is shown to have an electric guitar at home for example.

Overall this was really enjoyable, and actually more than I expected with them continuing on from the open ending of season one.

This is a no go! Time to get Aggretsuko. Naughty list for this special.

All I want for christmas is for you to STEP IT UP:cereal:. I get the whole unrequited love.:crying: We all know that rejection is the pit of hell.:flip: Just go through hell to get her! Dont bitch out like some domesticated hyena! :frustrat:

Toss Retsuko a casual "Come crash my party tonight if you want.:drinking:" Fill her in on the plans "Just me and some of the guys having some drinks tonight.:drink:" Then drop the bomb "Id be nice to see your pretty face in the crowd.:laugh:"

P.S.
I cant believe I got to say it but youre an idiot so... you better hold her hand! :sweat:

I need you to be a man who would hold her hand on Christmas Eve. Then be kissing her on New Years Day! :smile:

Last edited:
Overall, Aggressive Retsuko We Wish You A Metal Christmas Special was OK. I find it subtle in a lot of ways.

It had a few aspects of romance. There was some detective work and investigation done on Retsuko's Christmas meal photo during that scene where the cup turned out to be plastic, and the food was mackerel purchased from a grocery store.
Retsuko's love interest was shot down and friend zoned during his love confession. But he still hasn't given up on pursuing her. Retsuko goes out with her friends to enjoy noodles since they had a girls' night out.

Back