Nobunaga teacher's young bride

My brother and I legit laughed at that ridiculous summary of an anime, but seriously though. Won't be any skin off my nose for choosing to skip this crappy anime.

Episode 1

The first episode of the season I watch is about a loli trying to get babies with her future lover. I think. I forgot the plot but it's not about the plot.

Wait, he's Nobunaga? ODA NOBUNAGA

Biwajima, sayonara you foxy ma-

I know the feeling, those fucking normalfags being all normie and shit.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT YEAH SON
Biwajima is best girl for WAITING UNTIL SHE GRADUATES INSTEAD OF BEING A THOT AND ALL THAT SHIT

2D waifus > 3D thots

They want him to sow his seeds.

Holy shit this is some flag tripping shit. This is how you summon shit but usually it's some deity or something. Shrine maiden too.

You know, I thought she would be smaller.

Shit this is some game shit. Women falling out of nowhere and shit.

Big if true.

She's pretty chill about this.

I kinda like that blank look she gave, and her forehead is shiny.

Shit, why can't real life be this easy to get womens.

Everybody is just shocked or disgusted because they know she's youn-

OHH SHIIIIIIIIT YO HE CAN'T TAP DAT CUZ CHRIS HANSEN BE BUSTING DOWN HIS DOOR

wut

Did Nobunaga's wife had that big ol' forehead in her time too?

Wait... if he sleeps with her... when she's of age of course- how would the future be effected if he gives birth to his great^7 grandfather/grandmother?

She just wants his tadpoles.

This is the kind of shit I've been-
Wait...
Hold on...
Awwwww yeaaaaah, that funky beat to FBI JSDF

I love how he is the villain in this shit.

YOOO- WAIT, how much time passed?
It's over? Holy shit, timeflew by.

Heheheh, it's not as trashy as I thought but dat censorship bruh, gotta wait for the uncensored release that must be coming in a few days amirite? And there's one extremely busty girl that has more boobs than the rest combined. But hey man, at least it delivers on it's promise of lolis in ecchi situations amrite?

Anybody else hear those sirens?

It'll have time to amp up the trash with the pool episode, but I'll be watching it :lenny:

It's still trash though, but not super trash.

1 minute in I knew I’d made a grave mistake.
2 minutes in that was confirmed.
By 5 minutes I felt gross.

Hope it doesn’t get many episodes because I’m here now. *face palm*

be afraid of sudden girlfriends that time travel! to be honest it's not entirely that bad, at least the comedy isn't too forced. and remember, when in you're in some store room don't touch anything, don't brush up against it, because it's going to go bad real quick. paying for it, is the least of your worries. or at least that's what I've learned from constant viewing of my favorite pass time. I'm curious as to where this one is going, well I have a remote feeling where it's going, but it's going to be fun trying to figure out how they are going to explain it.

Episode 1
I knew this was going to be shitty the minute the loli appeared on screen. The sad thing is that this would actually be a mediocre anime if the gags and overdone pedo jokes would be incinerated and thrown off a cliff.

Also, the writing is sloppy, the characters accept things too easily, and it just reads stupid.

Hopefully this will get better ∆___∆

I think one of my biggest problems with this show is more in it's only 7 min long. Like this latest ep feels like nothing was covered and about a complete waste of time/boring.

I mean I obviously have a problem with the 14 year old thing, and the fact she keeps getting naked. But I'm assuming that will end quickly (or at least I thought the first ep would've been the last of it).
Giving it keeps pulling that out, then there is no point in watching it. It's obviously meant to be a joke, and it will make it a 1 trick pony.
I think it was kinda odd and getting in the pedo area when the guy was literally telling her how to sexual pose on his bed. Like I can overlook ep 1 because that was her just not knowing better, and the same within his house. But I can't overlook him telling her to pose with her legs open.
But due to this crap, I doubt it will get a season 2. And I wonder if they are pulling this because they know that.

Last edited:
Now that he has been caught, I wonder if the show will turn into a prison show. That would be an interesting twist :D

Sadly, I doubt it since it doesn't seem to want to be realistic.

Back