Psycho-Pass SS: Case. 1 - Tsumi to Bachi

The covers does show some unknown characters, so those are prolly new stories and / or past plots in more depth.

SS Case 1 seems already published in JP, not sure about outside; but it has been reviewed as a whole story.

The story was good, fresh and well done. The bad thing is to stand Mika again.
I think there's something different about her voice, which makes her even more annoying.
She's just annoying, I can't like her. I'd prefer Akane as the main character but well... it was Mika. lmao

Ehh. I mean it wasn't bad, but it wasn't really good either. It felt rushed in some bits, bad guys were kinda silly and story felt chopped up (it's almost like they cut out some scenes to make it shorter). Gave it 3/5 and I must say I'm really disappointed. Hope season 3 is better, because I doubt other 2 movies will be

Just saw the subbed movie. I'm not sure if it was meant to be vague or if the fan subs were just really bad but there's something that confuses me.

What was going on with the radioactive waste? Was the facility storing it or removing it from the underground area? Also, did they ever say where the waste came from and why there was so much waste there?

Just saw the subbed movie. I'm not sure if it was meant to be vague or if the fan subs were just really bad but there's something that confuses me.

What was going on with the radioactive waste? Was the facility storing it or removing it from the underground area? Also, did they ever say where the waste came from and why there was so much waste there?
From what I gathered it used to be a nuclear plant. The facility was collecting it, Sybil system might want to go world wide and they will eventually need something more to ensure their safety (as in, they'll threaten the world with nuclear weapons
)

It kind of goes against season 1 plot line imo but it definitely leaves the possibility of making more seasons/movies.

Dang Mika, take a chill pill...

Fat lady, pockets dude, and slouch...

Some radioactive junk is the big "secret"?...

Mech suit with a chainsaw...
Neither would be able to move after falling like that...

Mika looked like she enjoyed taking that shot. (I would have checked first thing... but then the movie would have been 10 minutes)

The main plot seems a bit... underwhelming. Mika's attitude makes it worth it.
3.5/5 (good)

Someone help me out. Do I need to watch these SS movies before watching Season 3 or are they skippable?

Someone help me out. Do I need to watch these SS movies before watching Season 3 or are they skippable?
The first one isn't really necessary. However, the second one has Teppei's backstory and a character that has made a short appearance in season 3 so far. It is necessary to watch the third one

Back