Last Game

Secret Santa: Pick 1
So decided to start with the longest pick and will probably read about 10 chapters per day where I can. But it was quite difficult to keep it to 10 chapters but we'll see how it goes. (Especially as I can waste a huge amount of time just reading manga, took me like a hour and a half to read these 10 chapters).

Anyway
Extremely cute manga, 100% the light and fluffy stuff that I enjoy. I also like the fact that they aren't just typical high school students but instead appear to be university students.

Gives me Special A/ Kaichou wa Maid-sama feeling so I'm not complaining, it's been so long since I've enjoyed a shoujo manga but so far this has been decent.

Kujou is actually adorable. Suou also seems like a decent rival? I guess, just like most of these shoujo manga I don't think it will make much of a difference who she ends up with. But I'm ready for surprises ;)

Probably will end up reading more than 10 chapters tonight

Last edited:
Mistakes have been made
I've now read 10 more chapters......
Fudge

This is too cuteee, we now have a love triangle \o/ Couldn't have a shoujo like this without a love triangle.
This manga sort of makes me feel really nostalgic to when I used to marathon reading shoujo manga without a break, the story is nothing out of the ordinary but I find myself really enjoying it.

Also Yanagi's sister is great:
DjEsmTx.png
I should really slow down but I don't want to, it's been a while since I've had a light manga that I could just marathon :love:

Tonight's 10 chapters were soooo good.
Kei confession was so sweet, even though you can kind of guess the outcome, just aww <3

Also this.
atjYBVR.png
So much yessss.

This manga kind of feels like a high school romance series but with alcohol and university things involved. I love it.

Also even the other minor characters are becoming aware
z8TIXFV.png

Last edited:
Just marathoned the final 26 chapters in one sitting, and can conclude that I absolutely loved this manga. I'm such a sucker for love stories :crying:

The interactions between all the characters in the final few chapters were great and Yanagi's family was a great addition to the story.

Also that final chapter, I was expecting it but wedding scenes always make great conclusions in love stories.

Easily an 8/10 from me :baka:

I really enjoyed this manga and loved the characters. I had so many feelings, so cute and adorable. :love:

Back