Himote House

The fuck is this? Shit got rendered on a Playstation 2. Voice acting is shit. Jokes are shit. This anime is shit.

Untitled.png

I'd like to love this. But honestly, the ''animation'' is just too ugly.

High score girl got bad CG but a good story, also a good opening and ending
Houseki no Kuni got good CG, stunning soundtrack and a good story
Himote house is a mistake, the comedy is... awful, and so it is the animation, and the character designs are so unoriginal, I felt dirty after watching the first episode
Can't be unseen

Judging by the reactions, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who isn't familiar with the director's past works, especially Tesagure. There's really no story, never has been: the whole thing is more like shitposting in anime form.

Episode 1:

Wow this animation is bad. I started out not liking this at all and seriously considering dropping it but it's just 12 minutes and I kind of love how the entire episode was a normal mostly mundane typical intro to a show like this about a bunch of girls living together "Here's so and so and here's the cat, oh lets divide up the chores, ok that's done now also we all have special powers, surprise!"

I'm going to keep watching it even though the animation makes me sad, I feel like it could get a little better or at least make me laugh a little.

If it wasn't a short though I would have absolutely dropped it.

Back