Dies irae: To the Ring Reincarnation

NTdfeIQ.jpg

Oh, boy, the creation of this thread may finally be what lights a fire under my ass so that I'll finally continue watching past the prologue.

Naaaaah.

I saw a few episodes after the prologue and I still wondered why we weren't just having a Gilgamesh Armor appearance. It'd make more sense than the strange pacing.

1-2
took a whole episode to do it but we got to the edgy shit worth commenting on
aqbdf0H.gif

yall know the scene i mean.

that cgi almost made me vomit on the glasses guy.

god they made these episodes so fuckin long. just for meeee.

i havent seen a char design that edgy since B^4 and at least then it looked cool. but to be fair he didn't have nazi words floating around him and like eleven skulls attached to his asshairs.

real men dont make portals they walk through the glass door of reality like it was air.

i see she's still very patriotic for her homeland of nepal, that scar looks just like their flag. truly remarkable.

"why hae you been staring at me"
"you got nice ass chief"

ok i laughed out loud when the ground exploded after she said that.

KILLER QUEEN HAS ALREADY TOUCHED THAT PART OF THE FLOOR

im gonna make a meme of that.

oh boy pretentious fire talk. itsfire. it burns stuff.

ultimate constipation attack!

ok yeah this is still dies inside

its actually quite nostalgic, since this was one of the first shows i commented on with yall. :D that said i am going to die.

hKQGGY0.png

Now shit happens. I wonder if there will be dicks coming out of this kid's eye next episode like that screenshot from the VN i saw. That's something to look forward to.

Some of this surprisingly doesnt look bad but it makes me feel bad. Starting to get a bit sick from all this red tbh.

at least that last battle resolved... something.

man that sword hd better penetrated her face. its a pretty nice sword tbh.

and there it goes.

roses are red, violets are dull. this shitty cgi hurts my soul.

well thats over.

all that blood comin out of his eye

what no dicks? 0/10

thank god he got that alien embryo out of him before it was too late. wait what oh right dies irae.

he had so much blood it propelled his head to rocket off while talking. that was good shit.

why is this 30 minutes.

Man you guys are gonna love this if anyone besides me ever watches this. Couldn't wait anymore so I just triple posted. Ultimate taboo I know.

6 (final)
OBBYwAw.gif

so MC and this shiny guy are opposites and they have to fight and have a war because

and that's all going down while the black haired guy is replacing himself as maybe idk god or something because

he found this blonde girl who i guess is most likely the key to everything because

so then they clash and freeze and disintegrate things because

and then black hair wants her to destroy everything because

and i feel like this anime is basically the edgy version of this guy

tenor.gif

Yes yes i totally understand, bruuuh. very deep.

man for a climax at least it was... i guess some kind of epic. idk. there was some cool looking stuff here and there for no discernable reason and i wouldnt quite call it exciting.

and then he wins with the power of feelings?

and now everyone is old as fuck?
ok.

Episode 1

Hold on, I'm finding pictures of thighs of that Badminton show.

I'm back and the OP started. I'm sure- IG FGERH THIS IS MY SHIT SON THE OP DIDN'T CHANGE AND IT IS AS FUCKING AWESOME AS FUCK AS EVER THIS MAKES THE OTHER OPS OF THE SEASON LOOK LIEK SHIT EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVEN'T BEEN RELEASED YET BUT THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME AS FUCK FUCK YEAH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EP

FUCK YEAH MAN

FUCK YEAH

Wait... when in the anime does this take place?
Why is she all in bed tired and resting from some trauma or something? And isn't Priest Guy really a Nazi, like Mengele hiding in Argentina?

This is blatant Nazism. They're trying to evove humans to be Nazis.

The fuck kind of pussy power is tying bows?

I seriously have no idea where in the Dies Irae timeli- HITLER

-ne this takes place in. I mean, this is a sequel, but... I don't even know why I'm wondering when I don't even remember the last episode.

Shit man, I remember him transforming into a Nazi thing but still Imperialist Japan and maybe fighting a giant golden god of babylon but that was like... episode 6. 8? Not last episode. Unless that giant golden rod was the Swastika thing he had to kill as the climatic fight.

I thought they killed the gold, but then again, Nazis have plenty of gold.

In the context of things, I now forgot who Lord Heimlech is, who the MILF who wanted to rez some dead kids and who-
OH SHIT HOT NAZI ALERT
I would blitzkrieg her Vimy Ridge, amirite?

Is Beatrice- wait, that's Bea? What the- what the fuck is this flashback- no, backstory. I mean, this is completely out of left-field. I guess they need to bring everybody into a backstory fold as they go into the ring to resurrect some kids or whatever.

WAIT DUDE FOUGHT A NAZI SPIDER GUY HERE AND HE FOUGHT HER OR GUN GUY FOUGHT HER WITH HIS NEW SHARP POWERS AND SHIT AND HE GOT PUSHED INTO IT TO PROTECT HIS GIRLFRIEND

CHECK IT

Is Lionheart... That foxy Nazi?
Wait, why are they beside each other when they're on the opposite sides?
He's kinda neutral actually, but not inclined to side with Nazis. He ain't Ital-YO THE MUSIC IS PICKING UP SHIT IS GETTING HARD

FUCK YEAH

tenor.gif

A PROGRAM FOR NOT GETTING FUCKED

FUCKING CHECK OUT THIS GUITAR SOLO IT SUITS THE LIGHTNING BOLTS

Music is still there, chilling while they talk and then it'll get back to tasty licks.

HE IS THE GRAIL

Wait, which is her brother?
I actually don't know.
Maybe the monster thing?

What?
Dude is weak to Nazi magic, pathetic. He needs more Murican Patriotism.

Man, this part with the god on his glowing golden throne in space is so Dies Irae.

I can't tell if this is weird or occasionally gay.

Those green eyes, hawwwwwwt!

Holy fuck, only 18 minutes has passed? I thought it would be over by now.

Nothing makes sense.

YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIIIIIIFE

TYYHtim im gslling as;erep fall ing asleep

she purdy

I'm lost now. You already said nothing was wrong with her.
Just bang.

OH SHIT SON THE EP

EXCELLENT

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

FUCK YEAH THE EP THAT IS MY FUCKING SHIT MAN FUCK YES

giphy.gif

You know, there are two anime this season that feature einherjar. But this OVA is tops. The OST? Fuckballs awesome. Had three great songs; OP, Song in the middle that was for the fight and shit with the guitar solos and furious headbanging, AND THE FUCKING AWESOME AS FUCK EP THAT IS FUCKING PERFECT AS FUCK

Back