Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

God dammit why is this manga so short and why the hell do I like the Naga so much?! :seriously: I really hope once in awhile this dude put his foot down. Man he got alpha female to work with :lenny:
PS this shit better get Seven seas to bring it over one day god dammit. :love:

I don't even need to look at the author/artist to figure out this person is a hentai mangaka, so good :>
I blame @karenararagi for making me so curious, this manga is addicting!
DWjDRxHXkAEVFmG.jpg:large

I almost lost it at ch7,

I had never thought washing hands could've been so interesting and "meaningful" :banana:

This series is actually based on a (non-H) series the author did back in like 2012 with the same duo, though MC was even more faceless, and Nagatoro was even more brutal.

I don't even need to look at the author/artist to figure out this person is a hentai mangaka, so good :>
I blame @karenararagi for making me so curious, this manga is addicting!
DWjDRxHXkAEVFmG.jpg:large
So I wasn't the only one thinking this Mangaka has made hentai too. :cereal: PS I love the fact that the manga only focus is this two and nothing else matters.

This series is actually based on a (non-H) series the author did back in like 2012 with the same duo, though MC was even more faceless, and Nagatoro was even more brutal.
So this is a reboot then of a series that is not a hentai?:cereal: Hey do you know the mangaka twitter? or other works?

Last edited:
So this is a reboot then of a series that is not a hentai?:cereal: Hey do you know the mangaka twitter? or other works?
Soft reboot. The character has been sorta popular in online communities, and the author was actually outright approached by the chief editor of the magazine about it.

hello
i want to read a manga here
but i dont no how to read ther
can you help me

Hi.

As far as I know you can't read any manga on this site. At least not yet... You'll have to search for another place to read them on. As far as manga/manhwa go, A-P is for tracking only. Oh and I'm sorry but I think you've asked this in the wrong thread. I think general manga discussion section has a thread for these kind of questions...

It is improving byself each chapters; as story telling, art, panel, pacing, character development. I really like this manga. although, Senpai would be stupid sometimes, It can readable not that bad. I like bullying stuff which is made from a woman/girl. I would recommend it for whose love dominant female, teaser girl you should check this out.

After reading the first two volumes. The manga is better than the anime adaptation. It has better balance between Nagataro being straight up annoying if not evil and actually having some ecchi/romance tension.

I was bored a few days ago so I decided to read the first chapter and it was really good
both of the main characters are just adorable and I love them already. I can't wait for it to finish so I can read it (bcos I have a personal rule to not read ongoing manga)

Wondering about the release schedule, 72 chapters over 4ish years neither looks weekly nor monthly. Anybody got info about that ?
The manga usually releases biweekly with some weeks skipped here and there. Although it looks like that schedule really wasn't a thing until later into 2018. Before that it was mostly sporadic release dates.

Back