gdgd men's party

First episode gives you hope that this show won't be as terrible as the gdgd fairies show, but it seems to only last one episode then back to crud.

Ep 2:

Choo choo!

thomas-the-tank-slime-140623.jpg

I can't let @Kari5 watch this tripe alone!

Episode 1

I should have let her watch it alone.

The guy's art changed to something better, and I don't mean their abs. Their because it's constantly changing to different dudes' abs. With light censorship. Then it goes back to shitty CGI that is still better than Hand Shakers but that in itself isn't fair because gdMen clearly has a higher animation budget.

This reminds me of some Gamecube game, or a game from that era or earlier.

But ReBoot has better animation, bet it still has some element of shading too.

Is this gdgd because of the shitty animation?

Literally every second has someone saying something.

The facial expressions are aight when it changes style.

HOLD UP! You can so- wait, no, Arcanum of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, steam isn't sci-fi BUT Star Ocean mixes fantasy and sci-fi, or it probably does as I played all of 20 minutes of Till the End of Time.

This talkative trap is clearly a trap who is somehow saying more shit than those two guys Heat and Signature were talking earlier.

Fetch 5 bear asses, then you can upgrade to 10 wolf asses.

The slimes are dope. Sir Slime has the most pimp ass swag walk that will get him all the slime bitches.

OH MY FUCKING GOD @Kari5 WAS NOT KIDDING ABOUT SLIMAS THE DANK ENGINE THAT IS THE MOST FUCKING DOPE ASS SHIT IN THIS FUCKING SHOW

OH SHIT GORILLA AND SOME GUY SHOOTING ENERGY BEAMS AND SHIT I SUDDENLY LOVE THIS SHOW AND THE WHIPLASH HAS QUALIFIED ME FOR EMERGENCY CARE ON SUPERIOR CANADIAN MEDICAL CARE

CGI bouncy cleavage?

Woah, this is... holy shit, this is some next level shit right here. <omf givlomh nfyo\\

By somehow not being utter shit, it is a success.
Holy shit I can't believe how that crushed my expectations.

Episode 2

My expectations are higher than ever, but it will fudge it up somehow.

gdgd stands for "God Damn Ghetto Digitals"

Lawl.

I'd fantasize a trap.

Without knowing what agura hairstyle is, I know he means the princess curls.

Why can't they show pictures of their dreams and shit.

BIG TITTIES YOMI

WHAT THE FUCK THAT WASN'T SPECIFIC OR ANYTHING

At least they're adding pictures.

Yeah, he is too picky. He should just say tanned gal girls who can cook like Gal Gohan.

This Princess Trap never shuts up, which is why she is never visited.

Photogenic means you look good in pictures, like that runner with the smile that drenches panties.

This show is literally shitposting it's content.

Also reminds me of Whose Line is it Anyway, various games but gdgd is far less funny.

Now I feel like I'm wasting my time.

They're in armour, you can't sprint in it.

Holy crap, what am I doing?

This is like some... bloopers or some shit. What the fuck is the point of this?

The EP is dope enough?

This show is like bad shitposting.

Episode 3 - The Shitposting Continues

I actually don't know what their aim is.

He's talking the truth, but it doesn't make this any less befuddling.

FUCK YEAH IRON MAIDEN

DA DAA DADADA, DANANANA ETC I AM IRON MAN

"Perfect fit", that was good.

FUCKING REKT HE IS CO-DRIVER

The biggest twist would be the Princess actually being a female. Still think she is a trap.

The intermission cuts make it sound like the dudes don't want it to cut to Princess Trap parts and then brighten up when it cuts back to them.

Definitely some time for some shitposting.
PS2 game maybe.

I don't think you will find Excali- actually yeah. Hot elf babes are always kosher.
YEAH SON SEXY RAINBOW MAIDS

Guess they aren't going family style.

This shitshow is actually amusing. Deliberately shitty.

What the fuck.
What the fuck?
I am... uncomfortable.

I am very uncomfortable.

Thank fuck, I felt... tyryhd.

This certainly stepped up the animation without reusing shit and shitposting as hard for the last segment. It's... questionable. The quality fluctuates hard.

There are only two reasons I keep watching this show.
The princess and her monologues.
Other than that it sucks big time.

This show was a hoot. It's a weird gem packed full of references and off the cuff improv humor. It's truly the most underappreciated show of the season.
WHOA MAN, a positive reaction for once, for one of these things.

Eh fuck it, why not? I might actually give this a go today.

WHOA MAN, a positive reaction for once, for one of these things.

Eh fuck it, why not? I might actually give this a go today.

You're pretty much the perfect target for this weirdness. This is a show that's only going to be loved by people that appreciated Ao Oni The Blue Monster and Gakuen Handsome.

I didn't expect the show to get so crass at times. There are multiple dick jokes that I wasn't expecting which made them even funnier.

Plus the CG was god tier.
R7Mdq59.jpg

I forgot to keep up with this but so did @Kari5, who was the only other one watching it at the time, thus exonerating me of all sins of not keeping up with another show. Assuming that she would post in this thread about each episode, because if we don't, are we really watching anime?

I watched a few episodes of this, and you know, I've usually had really bad experiences with these CG improv things in the past. But this actually pushed the weirdness so hard, that it was actually amusing to me, so this is really doing something right, in comparison to all those other ones.

I watched a few episodes of this, and you know, I've usually had really bad experiences with these CG improv things in the past. But this actually pushed the weirdness so hard, that it was actually amusing to me, so this is really doing something right, in comparison to all those other ones.

Pretty much. The main three voice actors have good chemistry and are obviously having fun playing off of each other. Improv is hard so it's impressive that they can be weird and funny enough to keep it going with even episodes this short. It probably helps that the guys are allowed to push and get a bit crass at times.

I do have to laugh when the audio quality changes when they're talking about the whatever they see in the glowing stick thing. Those scenes were probably recorded later and sometimes it sounds they're in a broom closet. The budget for this show was probably some kid's piggy bank.

Not that I mind that, but it was kind of amusing to me.

Besides this show had a Kaiji reference so it's gold regardless.

Solid 4/5, I'm kind of surprised that rating for this show is so low, I enjoyed it quite a bit. It wasn't perfect and the animation is kind of weird but the voice actors knocked it out of the park, the way they just played off each other and made things up on the spot was great. I'm sure there was a general script but the scenes where they seem to just be making things up as they go were my favorites.

Not my cup of tea, but I'll admit it was much better than all of the other improv CG I've seen. The adult humor was a welcomed surprise.

Back