Tokyo Ghoul:re

Ok so I've been having a decent day. this morning I woke up hyped for Kino no Tabi and more Gintama, and the future My Hero Academia Season 3, Eureka Seven movies, feeling pretty good about my life. I managed to get a really good slice of toast just... just toasted perfectly like on both sides, all around for breakfast. That doesn't usually happen. I didn't hit my foot on that one chair that's always sticking out just a BIT too much in my living room on my way out which was really solid of me.

I got to my classes on time, I had a nice bagel for lunch, had a great day. I was starting to think that something was probably wrong... something life was trying to save me from. Days never go this well for me, I thought. Something's up.

Then, I came home and saw this announced.

And then. Then, it all made sense.

God help us all.

78862e8c513a4989174acab1ae2abc5ce38ead30_hq.gif

I was wondering when this would come out.
Root A was dumb, hoping they don't pull another move like that with Re. I'm not excited or turned off at this, yet I'll probably watch it anyways.

It's weird how being an anime fan leads you to watch shows you're utterly unenthusiastic about or not feeling particularly strong feelings towards watching.

Every thing that has number 3 in it is coming out I Even think that world war 3 is going to start and we are still waiting for half life 3

I feel like I'm going to have to seek asylum in Switzerland for admitting that I'm actually interested in watching this. I have started stockpiling the manga too, but will probably hold off reading it until I've seen the adaptation. Given that the original manga was so much better than the anime (luckily I watched first and read second), I'm going to play it safe and follow the same pattern.

https://www.animenewsnewtwork.com/news/2017-10-30/tokyo-ghoul-re-anime-main-staff-revealed/.123382

So it's crappy studio Pierrot again, and a god fucking awful director? Yep, I smell success, all over this.
Its not for you, GenSan. Its not for me. Its not for any of us. Its for tumblr.

Just let them have this one so they dont try to ruin the good anime. Just leave it in the middle of that internet jungle and walk away slowly, hoping it will be gone, the bones picked clean by morning.

I feel like I'm going to have to seek asylum in Switzerland for admitting that I'm actually interested in watching this. I have started stockpiling the manga too, but will probably hold off reading it until I've seen the adaptation. Given that the original manga was so much better than the anime (luckily I watched first and read second), I'm going to play it safe and follow the same pattern.
Oh im interested in watching it too, but for a more completionist reason. Something that will haunt me for sure.

Happy halloween everyone.

Hey guys, although the premiere date for Tokyo Ghoul:re isn't revealed yet we finally take a peek on its visual. Well, this is going to be a new and exciting chapter of Kaneki's story and definitely something good to look forward in 2018.

tokyo-ghoul-1066327.jpg

Back