Boku no Kanojo ga Majime Sugiru Shojo Bitch na Ken

Looks at studio and reads synopsis:

sLBHxKW.jpg

01:
2 mins in: because we couldn't help but stuff as many panty shots as we can.
3:00 i couldn't see any of the characters in the opening, the screen was covered by those huge melons all the time
5:20 i guess all childhood friends andsisters call themselves that whenever they want to talk to Beta-kun, you can see the effort put into the exposition
7:30 ah shit, did she figure out that i'm an M?
9:25 i'm offended by the cherry.
12:00-16:00 sex jokes, sex jokes everywhere. apparently the childhood neechan has a purer-er mind than the kanojobatch, every time she opens her mouth, a sex joke comes out of it.
and for a sex depraved teenager he is seriously one pure bastard, then again what harem lead isn't.
this was... very funny, very funny that i fell unconscious in the second half. i petty those who got this for the lottery..... wait....

Last edited:
Episode 1

So basically, this is sex jokes the anime, real(er)-harem-version. Lewd faces everywhere, ahegao expressions I mean by that. So this will be bottom of the barrel sexual gutter humour most of the time I suppose with little smarter comedy if any but alas, I have to admit I didn't hate it. The female lead's facial design is pretty underwhelming and the male lead just just another variation of the male lead standard template but eh.

Eh, I can watch this and enjoy this quite possibly. I mean, it had a girl on girl breast grope in the first episode that's not really something I can just straight up ignore.

Episode 1

What is it with this season's first 2 minutes? First Asta's screeming, then that Little Sister's obscure fantasies and now this. It is easy to throw this into the dumpster with all those cringy erotic jokes, because there is nothing more going for this. What I am questioning though is: Where it goes from here? Either we will press on more sex jokes or if somehow the creators caught up on sanity seminars, this might evolve into a cute relationship and end up in a semi-decent romcom anime. However, seeing the ending with all those chicks I can't go for the latter scenario.

EP 1

It reminds me of Seitokai Yakuindomo meets shimoneta. It wasn't that bad. The abused cliches and tropes were easy enough to get through. Honestly, this is a brain dead show. One where you just watch to watch and nothing more. No criticism, analysis, etc. Just.....watch.

Unless it continues. You can only do so many sex jokes before it goes dead. Praying it gets better from here.....but it's ep 1 and the jokes already felt old.....NOOOOOO!!!!

Honestly, I'm glad the girl didn't turn into some sex-crazed demon and tries to force herself onto him.

it was what it was to me, i mean, i was expecting to drop it after the first episode as people was comparing it to that shitty gal crap from last season (it makes me shudder at just how trashy that show was) but i admit it was watchable, kind of dumb here and there but watchable.

Guess i will watch it for now and see what becomes of it... not that i can see how there is 12 episodes of content here, surely we aren't just gonna joke about sex every week? And i hope it doesn't try the whole 'every girls all of a sudden wants the MC... because he got a girl' - that stuff always feels bitter (it is just taking someone's partner really) and never is even funny or interesting, but we will see

Episode 1

Is it bad I liked the cute romcom-like moments more than the comedy bits? Becuase those jokes were baaaaaaaaaad, but I enjoyed the cutesy bits in the second half of the episode.

I watched the first episode today. In my opinion, it wasn't terrible but it wasn't great either. I did chuckle a bit, though. I also have to take into consideration that this isn't really my kind of show (I'm only watching this due to the lotto club).

i was wrong about the Imouto, she really does call herself that all the time, which is grating as well. and the childhood oneechan is getting on my nerves, don't you have a single line that does't have a sex joke? if she ever get a line like that, it'll be the best punchline.

btw i also want my own harem of kinky sex depraved virgins who will constantly be making sex jokes, yet still back off when they're presented with the chance :P
yczkgf9l

Last edited:
This anime wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. But it's still weak.
Episode 2
I really want to know if there is incest at this point. The sister seems like she could be into that.That damn banana conversation was really stupid too.

Episode 2

This isn't bad like I expected. Instead it's just pretty boring, and the jokes aren't funny at all. The relationship is kind of cute at times, but I wish the other girls would just disappear. The half assed harem aspect of this show and the cliche-ridden secondary girls are holding this show back. Also, the not-funny overly sexual virginal girlfriend. So, like, the premise. The premise of this show is holding this show back.

Episode 2

I liked this episode a bit more than the previous one, even though the imouto is kinda annoying

Episode 3

R6xFctz.jpg

Mother telling to her 1 year old daughter: "You mustn't cry over something liked ripper paper. When you rip your hymen you'll cry much more".

Whaaaaaaat? But that's what I deserve for being bored and return just for a few investigative minutes in a dropped show.

Back