Fairy Tail: Final Season

g3data

Fairy Tail: Final Season

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

Source

Might actually follow the anime for this maybe. I personally think the Alvarez arc outstrips the the 4th Shinobi War and the 1000 Year Blood War in terms of sheer badness by a long-shot. Will definitely look out for the reactions of anime-only fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Fairy Tail has always been fun, but never really exciting. I'll still watch it. The best arc for both manga and anime was probably Tenrou Island.

I've never read any Naruto manga, but in the anime the 4th Shinobi War seemed like it could have been pretty decent if it weren't for all the damn filler episodes. The 1000 Year Blood War made be stop caring about getting another season of Bleach. Still better than Alvarez, though.

Y'all ready for a fun plot armored friendship fueled adventure?

Yeah I've always enjoyed fairy tail but also hated it for many reasons, but pretty much everyone understands that its not that good so ill try to keep the nitpicking to a minimum next year and just enjoy the thing.

oh no
I also need to catch up, the sub I was watching this show from died so I never finished the second show.

I'm not that excited for it, since the last arc was such a drag and boring in my opinion. I'm still going to watch it because it was the anime which got me into watching anime in the first place and for some of the good fighting matches in the last arc adapted into animation would be nice to see.

I'm excited for it! There are so many questions I want answers for, especially since Zeref revealed such a huge bomb last season.

I hope im not getting hyped up here for nothing because if it ends like the filler arc of the celestial spirits im gonna kill the studio and myself including (joke) xD

I never watched that but I assure you it'll be worse.

tbh i dont think it can be worse then the filler arc i only watched half of it myself and nearly quit FT cause of it and watched it half a year later when it was finished :D when fans knew the lenght of the filler arc and where it ends xD so i started right there again xD

I have my own issues with FT. I really dislike how the main character keeps touching the female characters without their consent, and they both fall for him, even though he doesn't display any respect for them. The other characters are very cliche to the point for boring. I'm not looking forward to it, but I love watching stuff like this with other people to make fun of it!

I don't think that you are talking about Fairy Tail, Natsu never touches the female characters in such a way.
wp-1466473722806.jpeg

Last edited:
Back