Comedy

I -like- Comedy. I didn't realize how much till I realized with this viewing, it is tied with an anime movie I love (Hotarubi no Mori e) for anime I've rewatched the most. <-- Guess it's time to rewatch Hotarubi, eh? LOL

Anyway, this is short and kinda sweet, with just a passing hint of horror and violence; just enough darkness to bring in a bit of suspense. THIS is how I like my horror! (I'm not a big horror buff, if this doesn't tell you already!) 5 rewatches so far (and I'll bet more in the future.) 3.5 stars

I -like- Comedy. I didn't realize how much till I realized with this viewing, it is tied with an anime movie I love (Hotarubi no Mori e) for anime I've rewatched the most. <-- Guess it's time to rewatch Hotarubi, eh? LOL

Anyway, this is short and kinda sweet, with just a passing hint of horror and violence; just enough darkness to bring in a bit of suspense. THIS is how I like my horror! (I'm not a big horror buff, if this doesn't tell you already!) 5 rewatches so far (and I'll bet more in the future.) 3.5 stars
do you know where i can watch this ?

Back