Skirt no Naka wa Kedamono Deshita.

Well I'm avoiding this because I'm insulted that this out of all other gender bender sources is getting an adaptation. #salty

When I first saw the pv I was like "Oh, its about lesbians...ok" but then it stated that the beautiful woman was a man. Cool, another dimension of Princess Jellyfish.

Seems like skirt rapist, is of course too high class for fansubbers to pick up. So fuck it, I picked it up raw. I didn't understand shite, but it was pretty nice seeing that dude's boner through his skirt. Sexual harassment/rape at it's finest again.

Last edited:
Episode 1:

This was even worse than the first episode of Rape Priest. The beast in the skirt is way more predatory than Kujo. The Beast intentionally seeks out a social awkward naive girl, gets her drunk, takes her back to her place and rapes her. This is going to be one rough fucking ride.

The first shot of him is great because you can see he's got a prominent crotch bulge, which shouldn't be possible in a skirt like that.

Also, you guys, better be all watching the uncensored version. It's uncensored, or go home, from START TO FINISH this time.

Well, obviously, no point in watching this without the glorious skirt tent. Gotta get the full measure of disgust.

Well, obviously, no point in watching this without the glorious skirt tent. Gotta get the full measure of disgust.

And finger banging, a whole ton of finger banging. I'm honestly not going to be surprised, if we see full out fucking scenes by next episode already.

Episode 1:
This feels like a mix of a bad Harlequin novel and some transphobic bathroom-policing Republican lawmaker's genitalia-obsessed sex dream. I just need some victim - blaming, boys will be boys type excuses, and "legitimate rape" arguments and it will be perfect. And by perfect I mean a huge dumpster fire containing a lot of my anti-fetishes.

Do this and Rapriest share the same VA for the woman protagonist, btw? I thought she sounded familiar.

Time to give this beast a go *badum tss*

Episode 1

First things first, I'm really surprised I could get most of the dialogue, but then again it's not like this show has some complex dialogue or anything :P

That aside this went from 0 to 100 way faster than Rapriest (and it's also way wronger and shittier than it). I seriously didn't expect this much "action".

I really wish we got some troll subs for this one too, or else I'll regret starting it forever

Ep. 1:
I didn't know it was possible, but this is WAY WORSE than Rapist Priest. The main girl looks waaay too young, she's already making hentai noises from the first second of the episode, and the main "guy" is predatory as fuck (the priest seemed normal at first at least).
DSRl9xW.gif

Back