ReLIFE: Kanketsu-hen

After this OVA I really hope they have another season. If there is not going to be a 2nd season I hope the OVA's an after story because I can't be left hanging after the season.

I'm quite sure that this is gonna conclude the story. In spite of how much content there is (about 100 chapters and increasing. Season 1 was 114 chapters - i think), it should be wrapped up in this OVA. I'm 100% certain that this is the continuation, and not an after story, however, I wouldn't be surprised by a little after story at the end.
Really looking forward to this, even though I already read the manga. I can certainly recommend it, it's really good.

its about RELIFE anime,,,hmmm ,,actually 22+ aged guys in everyday life missing their school and this anime is bit helpfull to them ,,tells about how to handle critical situation,,, guys please dont reveal the climax of any anime ,,,dont be the spoiler

I'm quite sure that this is gonna conclude the story. In spite of how much content there is (about 100 chapters and increasing. Season 1 was 114 chapters - i think), it should be wrapped up in this OVA. I'm 100% certain that this is the continuation, and not an after story, however, I wouldn't be surprised by a little after story at the end.
Really looking forward to this, even though I already read the manga. I can certainly recommend it, it's really good.

I really hope your'e wrong here, if not I will be very disappointed! The story deserves at least two full seasons to bloom fully. These stories have to run the full course to give all the sub-arcs the attention they needs and the ending would just be catastrophic if rushed. This story is up there with Toradora and some others, at the very top, and to shoot themselves in the foot on the last lap would serve no one!
Sometimes I wonder why actionseries are allowed to continue season after season, jampacked with fillers and lame sub-arcs, but when a really good slice of life-story appears, they cut it short, one season tops and it fails to sell or attract attention enough. I wonder why! Because they don't give it space enough to evolve to its greatness! I could mention several series who would have benefited by two seasons.
Enough ranting from me now... :)

I really hope your'e wrong here, if not I will be very disappointed! The story deserves at least two full seasons to bloom fully. These stories have to run the full course to give all the sub-arcs the attention they needs and the ending would just be catastrophic if rushed. This story is up there with Toradora and some others, at the very top, and to shoot themselves in the foot on the last lap would serve no one!
Sometimes I wonder why actionseries are allowed to continue season after season, jampacked with fillers and lame sub-arcs, but when a really good slice of life-story appears, they cut it short, one season tops and it fails to sell or attract attention enough. I wonder why! Because they don't give it space enough to evolve to its greatness! I could mention several series who would have benefited by two seasons.
Enough ranting from me now... :)
I could have misunderstood something, but here's the link anyways, it's from a while back:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/04/23-1/age-bending-story...
Nonetheless, I am looking forward to see how it turns out. The first adaptation was amazing, but as you pointed out, there is a too much content for 4 episodes.
guys please dont reveal the climax of any anime ,,,dont be the spoiler
Hehe, that goes without saying.

The OVA for this released. Didn't see a different thread for it so I'll guess I'll post my thoughts here:

I wish we would've gotten more than 4 episodes.

Great story, clutched at my rusty heart strings and reminded me I still have emotions.

OMG I loved the show so I decided to watch it in a run and finally ... the ending so sad but so good at the same time

@Yika If you read manga. You should definitely catch the manga of it. The manga is just as amazing and fully complete

I totally agree. The anime was underfunded and cut down to much and the ending was just... Sad, very sad. And I don't mean the story.
I think it's the first time I really enjoyed the Manga (in full color!) more than the anime.

This anime seriously taught me so much about life, and made me realize I should enjoy things in the moment. This is one of the few anime that actually changed me as a person. That was amazing. I enjoyed every single second of it. An amazing anime with an amazing story, there is not much more I could ask for.

A bit late to the party, but it took me a while to notice that this OVA came out. I decided to rewatch the first season and then the OVA afterwards, and I have to say, I wasn't disappointed. I remember I initially thought season one was good, but not spectacular, when I first watched it. Having now seen the concluding OVA, I think I can safely say that the reason I felt a little underwhelmed was because the series lacked a proper conclusion, which it now has.

If anything, my one major criticism is that the whole "two test subjects will forget each other" thing felt like even more of an asspull than the rest of the setup. I never had a problem with the whole ReLife concept, because no matter how unrealistic it was, I liked what they did with it, and as long as you don't think about the implications too much, it's fairly easy to ignore the shortcomings of the premise when it comes to believability. What helped with that was the fact that it always felt consistent - unrealistic, sure, but consistent within its own world. Contrary to that, the idea that two test subjects would forget each other's existence after the experiment ends came out of nowhere, and felt like a writing contrivance to help add some drama to Kaizaki and Hishiro's relationship.

And yet.... I couldn't help but really enjoy it anyway. While watching the series again, I got so invested into these characters and their tragic relationship that I couldn't help but want to see them succeed, and end up together. And I'm happy that they did.

Both of them working at ReLife and meeting again was a nice solution to a problem that I could tell was weighing heavily on both Yoake and Onoya's mind, and I thought it was rather clever how the show resolved it and managed to give the two main characters a happy ending. Part of me thinks that it might have been preferable had they not regained their memories of each other and instead realized that, due to their matching pendants, they did have a shared past, but that's a nitpick more than anything. I think the ending was realized well enough that I can give it a pass besides its shortcomings.

I also thought that Oga's brother being the new subject, implied to be mentored by Arata, was a nice touch that gave that plot detail much more meaning than I initially thought it'd have.

Man, I meant to watch this forever ago. I wish the regular season had still been fresh in my mind, but even if I didn't really remember all the high school kids, the OVAs did a solid job of reintroducing them.

And holy carp, the feels! I want to rewatch the series now. I recalled there being some solid feels, but I wouldn't mind experiencing them again. I think it's about time I ReLIVE ReLIFE.

Part of me thinks that it might have been preferable had they not regained their memories of each other and instead realized that, due to their matching pendants, they did have a shared past, but that's a nitpick more than anything.

That was the conclusion I was expecting, and kind of hoping for. But I still enjoyed what we got. Even if it felt a little too well wrapped up.

Started reLIFE looking for some chuckles and cute moments, and now I'm leaving the series in tears. Happy tears, sad tears, all the tears. That was some good shit and I didn't expect how emotional it would be. But that ending, that was well done. And wholesome beyond measure.

Back