Himouto! Umaru-chan 2nd Season

...Wait, what?
tenor.gif

Yay!

Yep, It is coming Back, but can someone translate the announcement video from Japanese to English??

Episode 1
Umaru-chan! Yay! That soccer match was pretty lit. Battle of the ages. Nice touch at the end though for our potato chip, cola guzzling UMR-chan. Making friends and all that. You go girl.

Episode 2
Sylphen's brother showing up was pretty funny. The movie experience was amusing and a bit cute. Still Umaru-chan stole the show with her usual cuteness, and the apartment cleaning scene was great.

Episode 2.
This episode gave me an ear itch. Like a psychosomatic thing. I hate that. That personal annoyance aside, quite adorably hilarious.

Episode 3
Alex needs to be taken away by that creepy clown guy at the fake McDonalds. Maybe he can become a good few burgers or something. Also Kirie's daydreaming, especially during the game was pretty cute. Also her hell is probably the same for any teenage girl, although not many of them wield a bamboo stick like a sword to chase off the older brother. Also Ebina-chan is super adorable as usual.

This fall season hasn't came out with a lot so I'm stuck picking this up for my fall season. Don't get me wrong, I like this show but it's not one of those shows that gets you pumped up.
Episode 1
The whole episode was about football. As the first episode of the 2nd season, I wish they added something new. Also, when is Sylphyn gonna realize UMR is Umaru?

Episode 4
Last season, it was more focused on Umaru trying to stop being found out as a little chibi, this time she is trying not to get found out when she is in regular mode. I think however it's sweet that she and Sylphie have developed a good friendship, despite Umaru-chan's alter ego UMR. Anyone else thinking Ebina could be with Umaru's oniichan though? Make a good pair.

Episode 5
Adorable Umaru-chan is adorable. That being said, who knew Taihei's boss was that adamant to get him into his pants. Perfect pervy face the entire train ride. I've had eel with sushi, must be a big deal though over there, it's tasty, but is it tantrum throwing tasty? I dunno.

Episode 6
That moment when your mother looks like she barely hit's twenty but she's actually in her late forties. Also Umaru and the fan, Taihei with some sweet starry skill knowledge that puts Umaru to sleep super fast. Although, the mosquito grievance is real.

Back