Spiritpact

Episode 2
And the League players of the house lost their collective minds.
The storyline was neh, at best, but the fact that the ghost-kid is a one-trick Yasuo league player was fantastic.

Episode 2
And the League players of the house lost their collective minds.
The storyline was neh, at best, but the fact that the ghost-kid is a one-trick Yasuo league player was fantastic.
I rewatched the episode just to look for that. This anime get's an extra half a star just for that lol

the anime has 20 episodes not 10, i found more episodes on youtube and google than just what is stated on anime-planet.

the anime has 20 episodes not 10, i found more episodes on youtube and google than just what is stated on anime-planet.

There are ten full length episodes compromised of two shorter segments. The ones that are listing twenty episodes have the shorter segments listed as individual episodes.

I'm confused as to what the difference is between this and Soul Contract. Is this the Japanese version? The language and artstyle are different than Soul Contract but from what I briefly saw from the first episode, they're pretty much the same, right?

I'm confused as to what the difference is between this and Soul Contract. Is this the Japanese version? The language and artstyle are different than Soul Contract but from what I briefly saw from the first episode, they're pretty much the same, right?
They're exactly the same. Soul Contract and Spiritpact are the same thing. I'm not really sure why there's two names; maybe Spiritpact is the English translation of the Japanese translation of the Chinese original. Confusing, right? A lot of people seem to be confused about this show.

Back