Zegapain

This didn't have a thread? Dang, some of us will be treading fresh waters here. Just goes to show how few folks have actually seen it.

Last edited:
one of the few that even i didn't watch till recently so i say you guys are in for a treat!

Zegapain is actually a pretty awesome show, probably one of the few mechas in existence for me I didn't hate.

What I remember from this series was basically that it was like the Matrix if it never shat itself whilst rolling of a cliff plus giant robot action (which was pretty bad honestly but not a deal breaker).

What I remember from this series was basically that it was like the Matrix if it never shat itself whilst rolling of a cliff plus giant robot action (which was pretty bad honestly but not a deal breaker).

Yeah, this isn't really the type of show you go into expecting amazing action or anything, that really was never the main focus of it anyway.

Mecha is truly hit or miss with me, but I've heard a couple things about this one. I hope it'll surprise me. Some of the character designs look nice, at least.

Mecha is truly hit or miss with me, but I've heard a couple things about this one. I hope it'll surprise me. Some of the character designs look nice, at least.

I don't know if you'll love it but you won't regret it.

Zegapain is what every Sunrise mecha of 2012+ wanted to be but never was.

This didn't have a thread? Dang, some of us will be treading fresh waters here. Just goes to show how few folks have actually seen it.

Even though I mentioned it a whole lot, not a lot of people in general have a big enthusiasm when it comes to mecha. I don't blame them tho, the genre had such a low amount of quality titles in recent years that it's hard to want more.

Zegapain has the best script as far as Mecha goes since NGE and Patlabor, I was really surprised by how well written it was. The main problem was the action, it wasn't exactly out of place, it was just really uninspired and dull, am odd one out in an otherwise superb show.

Back