ViVid Strike!

Now and forever more adaptations.

Please for the love of god get subbed.
Preferably picked up by Crunchyroll too.

Episode 1.
...Where did the tournament go? They best not have just skipped over the rest of it. I wanted to see how it ended. Also not sure I like this Fuka chick. Especially since it looks like she's suddenly taking protagonist from Vivio. Guess I'll see how it shakes out.

On a secondary note.
She ain't afraid to hit them where it hurts.
first-strike.jpg

Episode 4.
How to make this installment more insufferably boring? Cliche bully flashback episode! I had to skip ahead to avoid falling asleep.
Even the last couple minutes when she caved their faces in failed to entertain me.

DAT: Unless they pull some truly epic stuff, Vivid Strike is easily gonna be the worst of the Nanoha franchise. Even StrikerS wasn't this droll, and it took 10 frigging episode to get going. And they at least fought robots in the interim.

DAT: Unless they pull some truly epic stuff, Vivid Strike is easily gonna be the worst of the Nanoha franchise. Even StrikerS wasn't this droll, and it took 10 frigging episode to get going. And they at least fought robots in the interim.

Lol I feel you on this one. Started watching Vivid Strike this season and I don't even feel like watching episode two because it's honestly a drag

Episode 5.
DO SOMETHING, FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Jesus Tapdancing Christ, is this show allergic to actual entertaining qualities? More cliche flashback bullshit, like 8 minutes wasted at a goddamn bathhouse, and they end right when something potentially fun might finally fucking happen.

God!

New idea. This show is hot garbage, but I can't drop. So, gonna stall it, let it end, and choke it down in a binge when it's done. Cause I'm not suffering through this weekly, when I can end it in one, horrible day.

New idea. This show is hot garbage, but I can't drop. So, gonna stall it, let it end, and choke it down in a binge when it's done. Cause I'm not suffering through this weekly, when I can end it in one, horrible day.
...Right, I still have to finish this dreck...

after finishing all episodes i see what you mean. i had no idea this was part of a series though, it was just a random watch i did because i saw the scene where the girl went beserk on her classmates and i was like yeah, i gotta watch this show.
big mistake, wasnt worth the time.
Now if you wan't something worth your time, go watch the original three seasons of Nanoha. Talking it's got the big kabooms.

Apart from episode 4, I can't really recall anything interesting about the show, the Henshin Hero transformations grew repetitive and took way too long when they could've just been a second long.
Overall I give it a 3.5/5 for the decent execution and decent characters.

Back