ReLIFE

Definitely checking this out after AngelBeatsYui mentioned it awhile back. Pretty excited for this.

Can't wait for this but apparently some footage was leaked somewhere :/
People are saying the animation looks pretty bad....I hope they don't mess this up T^T

The fuck? I am six degrees of confusion right now.
It's pretty straight forward. Tomorrow, all 13 episodes are gonna be released. So to those that is gonna watch this, better get some popcorn or something cause you'll be marathoning the shit out of this.

It's pretty straight forward. Tomorrow, all 13 episodes are gonna be released. So to those that is gonna watch this, better get some popcorn or something cause you'll be marathoning the shit out of this.

Who does that? Who has time for that? Who has the ability to make it good by doing that?

Who does that? Who has time for that? Who has the ability to make it good by doing that?
Apparently them. I'm just going to assume they had ample time to produce it a year and 2 seasons ago when it was announced. This is sort of like the same situation with Momokuri where the rest of episodes were released at once after episode 2.

What. This is unheard of. I wonder if Crunchy will be releasing them all at once too.

Welp better get started then, found the 1st episode and so it begins...

Episode 1
I'm a real sucker for this series manga so I'm hoping it isn't as bad as some people have said..
Ahh the chibi's are perfect, just like the manga :smile:
It's all developing so quickly but the voice acting is so far so good...
So far not an entire disappointment (But I'm only 5 minutes in)
I'm fangirling so much...
Yeah it does look a bit cheap but I can deal with that.
Onoya is adorable...

I enjoyed this first episode....but I love the manga soooo bit bias here

ep 1

Liked it, it was funny........really want to watch the rest but no time, maybe tonight.

I'm really digging the basy BGM

Last edited:
Well, I guess I'll be checking this out.
I got really confused when Crunchy said the updated episode was #13. So, binge-watch with a big bowl of popcorn.

Back