Naria Girls

What is up with this "animation"

UxwaD0o.png

22mfpQW.png

:laugh:

i feel like they were stop motioning the girls as they chatted and 'animated' over top of it or whatever lol

Episode 1

The fuck is this? At the beginning it looked like a picture drama and after that it looks like a rookie's animation project with MMD :laugh:

She looks like she has just smoked weed :laugh:

Episode 2

Not even that random FMA reference can save this trainwreck

Last edited:
^ Holy geebus, someone else is watching this. :laugh:

Episode 03

The part where they were discussing names is one of the cringiest scenes I've ever had the displeasure of listening to and watching. The animation adds to the awkwardness.

Gonna vent here too because I can.

But man, this has to be the most dreadfully annoying and painful thing I've seen in my life. It's like they're talking while hammered and it's extremely grating on my ear drums. I also can't imagine a single soul finding any of this complete dogshit amusing. Seriously, what the hell is the point of having any animation in this, when it looks this crap anyway? Unless the bad animation is part of the joke or something.

Episode 3

Top-QUALITY animation right here guys

DcU9P17.jpg

yAJ4exQ.jpg

Also I wonder who the hell thought it was a good idea to put that Final Fantasy ad at the end. It was completely random.

I read something interesting about this show in a certain not-so-legal streaming site.

Random User Who Left a Comment There said:
This anime is made in real time and the voice actors have motion sensors on their body while they read the script. They have a script but is only a brief summary of what they should talk about and in the remaining time they talk freely during the show. That's why the characters are moving weirdly all the time and the voices aren't matching the moves.
The production company planned to make a new type of anime, which is a live version of an anime. And this is the anime they came up with.

At least now we know why this sucks so much...

Back