Tanaka-kun is Always Listless

chii

Tanaka-kun is Always Listless
Alt title: Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

Seems like this will either be super cute or really annoying. I'm hoping for cute!

Last edited:
Re: Tanaka-kun wa Kyou mo Kedaruge

I've got this one as part of my ALG partcipation! Looks like it will be airing starting Saturday, April 9th...

its super cute! yay

and really funny too. between this and Sakamoto i dunno which one i like more XD

Episode 1

It was average, as listless as it gets makes it feel slower than it is. Overall it's simply average for this type of anime, yes.

Episode 1
Tanaka is lisless - Tanaka is eternally sleepy. I liked this episode - It's a cute and kind of unique, endearing little show. When I first read the description, I thought Oota (Ohta) was going to be some sort of Tanaka fanboy. Thankfully, he's not. He's serious and level headed and a dedicated friend. I like Oota.

My fear is that this is a one-trick pony, though, and the listlessness gag will get old quickly. I fear that they will not find fresh new ways to incorporate it into the story. Oota carrying sleeping Tanaka will not be so endearing the 100th time we watch it. I'm afraid it will be a meal with only one flavor.

I hope I'm wrong. I thought One Punch Man might get old with the Defeat the enemy with only one blow gimmick, and yet I ended up actually liking the show quite a bit, and the One Punch didn't get old but instead, for me, became an amusing running gag. Here's hoping Tanaka surprises me happily also!

Well episode 1 was fun.
It started a little bit slow but I suppose that is to be expected, it is about a lazy, sleepy guy after all. It was nice to just sit back and relax with this on, it was pretty amusing.
The show might get old but hopefully it will keep it up.

01:

This was pretty harmless, although I really wasn't expecting it to be full length and I feel like it's going to suffer a lot because of the format.

Episode 2.
This is good. He needs a polar-opposite character to bounce off of. She's also hilarious and adorable, so that's a plus.

Episode 2.
This is good. He needs a polar-opposite character to bounce off of. She's also hilarious and adorable, so that's a plus.

Agreed. I also think Natsumi Takamori did a great job of voicing her, her voice really conveys her abundant youthful energy really well.

Episode 2
Also well done!
Having a hard-working "apprentice" for Tanaka was amusing, and I liked the dynamic between the three of them.
This show has a Slice of Life feel about it (perhaps the pacing or the episodic nature) but I'm really grooving off the vibe!

3:

Echizen is cool. I could watch a series just about her and Miyano and their implied yuri.

Episode 3

Honestly this anime put up a good show. It made it so that the dynamic between the characters remained unchanged while the overall potential plot lines increased as well as adding character opportunities and of course it had yuri implied which I would 100% support since it is an awkward yet very cute couple.I myself as an oppai appreciator don't even care that the oppai in this couple is terribly lacking as the cute scale is right up to somewhere close to my desired height.

Just watched the first episode, it was pretty relaxing and pretty cute. I think this could be a good show to chill out to which is something I'm in dire need of recently.

You may want to check out Flying Witch if you want more relaxing shows.

That was actually one of the shows I wanted to watch before the season started, I'll definitely catch up with it after catching up with this. Glad to hear it's what I was looking for!

Back