Hiyokoi

XMrNiceguyX

Head of the Pokémafia Propaganda department
[sadht]Hiyokoi[/sadht]

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Post format and full rules can be found here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAMC Reaction compilation

Average Group Rating: 6.79/10

There were animation problems and the specials only promote the manga but it's cute

Hiyokoi a cute and adorable show but nothing special

It was ok, pretty much "He's so dreamy: the anime", and was a little boring I guess. At least, for a 23 minute short it struggled to keep my attention.

she's so cute and fluffy!

Nice little OVA, but not a lot in it.
It does make me want to look at the manga though so it succeeded in its purpose.

An unbelievably adorable main character. Well executed. Main gripe I have was that it was just a tad too melodramatic and a lot of the characters seem to have gotten in some extreme car crashes. Half of their faces were missing :D

Specials: Half recap, other half new stuff, but in typical shoujo-manga-advertisement-fashion, lacking in the animation department.

It was a cute little show.

Still think it's an adorable little preview of the manga. I think I might just be rating high because she's like the sweet version of Taiga.

It was ok

It was alright. Nothing special about it. I may add a recommendation later.

Cliché love story in a highschool setting, but somehow it was enjoyable for the most part. Some other parts were kinda boring though

Last edited:
Back