ReLIFE

YuiYui

ReLIFE

Anime-planet Link (Synopsis, Recommendations, Screenshots)

Kaizaki Arata is a 27-year-old, out-of-work man who has failed at each and every job interview he has had after quitting his last company where he only lasted three months. His life changes after he meets Yoake Ryou of the ReLife Research Institute, who offers him a drug that can change his appearance to that of a 17-years-old again. Taking the drug, he becomes a subject in a one-year experiment in which he begins his life as a high school student again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Couldn't find a thread for this, if there is one sorry xx
Love this manga and the anime is going to air this year so yay XD

Last edited:
EDIT: Urgh, could a mod change the title to ReLIFE rather than RELife, sorry T^T

No prob.

Sounds interesting enough, I think i'll at least add the anime to my want to watch list.
I'm a sucker for late starter characters.

I've fallen greatly behind in this manga, but I encourage those interested to check out the manga to get an idea of what you're in for when the anime comes around. Each chapter is shorter than the standard chapter, so you could typically read a few (or a couple depending on reading speed, how long you spend on illustrations, etc) in the times it takes for a single ~20 page chapter, like in WSJ.

Awesomeness awaits. :megusta:

No prob.

Sounds interesting enough, I think i'll at least add the anime to my want to watch list.
I'm a sucker for late starter characters.

Thank you xx Also I can't wait for the anime but the current manga chapters are really intense XD

I've fallen greatly behind in this manga, but I encourage those interested to check out the manga to get an idea of what you're in for when the anime comes around. Each chapter is shorter than the standard chapter, so you could typically read a few (or a couple depending on reading speed, how long you spend on illustrations, etc) in the times it takes for a single ~20 page chapter, like in WSJ.

Awesomeness awaits. :megusta:

You need to catch up, it's getting really good. Ahh Kaizaki and Chizuru are just adorable :love:

Hishiro T^T Don't worry you'll always be the best to Arata.
Things seem to be taking a turn, I like it.
It's sad though Hishiro lost her crown as top student in class to Kairu, I prefer Hishiro over her.
Ooooh Arata what's on your mind?!
Can't wait, it's starting to get sooooo good.

I had honestly avoided this one for so long just because it had "Re" in it. I'm so glad one of my friends convinced me to pick it up. Binge read all the chapters and now I'm up to date. Love it:

f08726f2d60544700e1c64a51bfb4289.png

Still following this? Last few reports were (also) awesome. Really looking forward to see the next ones. Also the second season of the anime coming up.
That last moment with Kaizaki and Yoake sitting together, while Hishiro looking at them... IT'S HAPPENING!! Hahaaaa! :love: Yoake you're a sly little wing-man.

Ohhh, new chapter is out.
giphy.gif

Ahhhhh. that left such a good feeling. Loved how they used the 'Hishiron mugging Kaizaki' scene to start the chapter, and well... yeah. I'm happy. And I'm pretty sure there's a few more chapters left.
giphy.gif

cc8f0d65749f3fa2cfde0cd04af1474a.gif

This is SO damn good! This manga is giving Toradora a run for its money!
I am so happy that the creator didn't screwed up the ending chapters as so many have done before. I really HATE those melancholy endings when you end up unsatisfied and no one in the story ends up happy. "The noble sacrifice" and so on.

I finally finished ReLIFE and I'm glad I did.
Before I leave a comment, I wanna say that if you've watched the anime, you can skip to chapter 100 without losing anything, except the chibi scenes at the end of every chapter that always give that extra feeling, that extra content that makes you appreciate characters and story more.

What a lovely ride this has been. Admitting that emotionally got me a couple of times, especially around the end, this manga is great.
I remember watching the anime in one night, even if it didn't leave me hanging due to all the canon couples already formed in the early segments of the show (considering it's mostly romance, not a good sign). I couldn't stop myself from keep watching it, even if the story suffered from predictability. This being said, knowing (or assuming) how it was going to end, didn't stop me from appreciating everyone's story and effort trying to improve their lives, to use their second chance at the fullest. I liked the progression and constant improvement of all characters, good background stories and unique traits.
The comedy segments are great, especially the extra at the end of each chapter. Expressions, art style, coloring, all on point. Let's say ReLIFE got the ending that it deserved. For all the entertainment and what I said above, a fair 8/10.

Farewell, thanks for the ride.

I don't really read manga that much but ever since I watched the anime I knew I had to read the manga. I'm so glad I did. The anime along with the OVA basically covered the entire manga but I still loved reading it. Recommended to anyone looking for a very good romance manga.

I dropped it around chapter 100, would you say that it's worth picking up again?

Back