Teekyuu 7

Episode 1:

Who knew digging could be so much fun! It's so much more absorbing than that silly tennis thing.

I like the new OP. It's the right amount of over the top silly for this show.

1:

It was kind of weird seeing Yuri have fun for a change, even if for just a second.

I'm enjoying the episode titles this season. Somehow just adding with Sempai to famous movie titles is always funny. Best one so far was Broke Back Mountain with Sempai.

Episode 9:

The spirit of a woman that died from the despair of an empty toilet paper roll. Sounds legit. It's always best to check first, but sometimes ya just gotta go.

I'm not usually a squeamish one, but I have a complete aversion to public restrooms and avoid them like the plague. It's okay if I have to pee because I can do that standing up, but anything more and unless it's an emergency I just try to wait to get home. I probably would croak if I got caught in one with no TP.

Did anyone catch what song the monks were singing? It seemed familiar, but it was only a split second so I'm not sure.

Well it's over again but not like that matters much considering the spin off featuring their rivals is happening next season anyway. :laugh:

Apparently this is the director stealthily announcing a Teekyuu movie

61U8cDQ.jpg

Maybe it'll even be 5 minutes long if we're lucky enough

Back