Pokémon XY & Z

I'm still only halfway done with Pokemon XY and haven't started Z, but I watched the battle in episode 25, and it's amazing. The video is all over Youtube right now.

Ash-Greninja would have defeated Diantha's Mega Gardevoir if it wasn't for Ash passing out at the end. Does Ash actually have a chance at wining the league this time? If he doesn't lose Greninja or its Mega powers by the end, his chances are definitely good.

This gen for the Pokemon anime has truly been a cut above recent seasons. Now if Netflix could add the rest of the episodes of XY and get Z too.

DAT:

This is just sad (spoiler for the pokemon anime, but if you care about that you probably know by now).

l8bbYdX.jpg

That's 6 leagues in a row he's dropped.

Last edited:
DAT:

This is just sad (spoiler for the pokemon anime, but if you care about that you've probably know by now).

l8bbYdX.jpg

That's 6 leagues in a row he's dropped.
seriously? :seriously::flip:
I was planning on picking it up if he won too :pokerface:

Ash, forever the eternal loser of the Pokemon league.

Sucks balls to be him.

I've actually been considering watching XY and this because they seem a lot stronger than the last seasons.

Still funny to see he will always be a failure. You'd think 6 attempts would make him experienced enough, but he always seems to choke XD.

bf2a76872677ffe1c4d8dc58c0e39483.jpg

Now if only he could win a real league. Though supposedly Alola doesn't have a league so maybe Ash can do something of worth there.

I've actually been considering watching XY and this because they seem a lot stronger than the last seasons.

Still funny to see he will always be a failure. You'd think 6 attempts would make him experienced enough, but he always seems to choke XD.

This is the best Pokemon anime I've seen, even the first that has the nostalgia factor going on. Its writing is sure heck of a lot better than "most" seasonal anime. I don't know what new staff they found, but they need to stay for the rest of their lives. If the Pokemon anime continues to sustain this level of quality, I will respond by continuing to watch - something I haven't done since Diamond and Pearl (gave up on it towards the end).

Back