Wakaba Girl

EP 1............cute, barely knew wtf they were on about but shit it was cute and thats all that matters isn't it?

Episode 1

Except that moeblob twin-tail looks nothing like a gyaru. :laugh:

A cute show about nothing. I haven't seen one in a while so this won't hurt.

ep 2

she was looking forward to it so much, that was a dirty joke to play...........

again, real cute. chick with the glasses can go though.

Episode 2

It's good it is a short otherwise I would gag on it. This way it kinda works for me. Wakaba gets excited about ice cream as much as I do about Chinsese food.

Yeah, I'd probably be really irritated by this one if the episodes were full length, but the short episode are nice little doses of cute. I generally think moe is best served in small doses.

Yeah, this is exactly the kind of anime I hate, turns out, if the runtime is short enough, I can tolerate it.

Hi all,

I'll be posting a new Anime-Planet Recommends column on Crunchyroll tomorrow, about summer series. We're missing a lot of recs this season, would really appreciate your help in filling some in today (fodder for tomorrow's article! ^_^)

Wakaba has zero recommendations :( the plot/art seem pretty obviously similar to a lot of series I can think of (Kiniro, etc) but as I haven't seen this, I can't chime in on it yet. Would really appreciate if you guys could add some!

Halp, plz? :love:

CLICK HERE to add recommendations for the anime!

I gave recs were I cold, a few shows made me think of other shows like SHimoneta --> Yakuindomo
Gakkou <---> Tokyo Magnatude 8.0 and Overlord <---> Sword art.......

but for a show like this, I draw a blank..........I'll brain storm some more, but I doubt I can think of anything for the shorts.......

ep 6

the routine swimsuit fan service episode, once again Moe-chan is so adorable!

and.......

I guess they will sacrifice their festival trip to have a sleep over with Wakaba....... The feels actually hit me pretty hard around that time when you think of how much that'd mean to her, that was much more than I was expecting from this show.

and with that, I'll set a rec for Kimi ni todoke, because this does remind me of that a lot.

Ep 8

this episode was freaking hilarious.............

personally, I thought glasses chick looked pretty damn good putting on a confident face and removing the glasses, I hope she goes threw with the competition. Put her in the typical costumes and she should blow the competition to of the water with her big rack inside of a chibi world.

Back