My Wife Is the Student Council President!

Grrreat a picture of the tiny childish girl combined with "erotic comedy" in the synop. I need a vomit emote.

I don't have one of those. Have a vomiting gnome instead.
tumblr_m6nibek42L1qgs3v1o1_500.gif

*Looks at the synopsis*

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10359-1405267069-4.gif

Though I must admit I wonder if it'd be as bad as Mujaki no Rakuen

I generally try to check out a lot of the shorts that come out, because why not? Spending 5-10 minutes of my time weekly isn't bad, even if it's on a below average series. Usually, if I can find even a single thing to like about the series, I'll stick around. I've really liked some of the shorts from the last few seasons, so I always try to give them a chance.

Episode 1

With that being said, there usually isn't much to say about shorts. The first episode was alright and the main chick has a snaggletooth, which is my one true weakness when it comes to anime characters.

I knew this would be classified as an "ecchi", but I was really surprised when nipples made an appearance towards the end of the episode. I was expecting a comedy with just some simple cleavage and panty shots.

Episode 1

A+ class cleavage
A+ class Oppai
A+ class groping.
A+ class perversion
A+ Class nipple sucking.

I completely forgot about the synopsis. When this showed up in my email that a new episode had aired, I started to watch and think "Oh yeah, the one about the cute, ditzy pres". Sweet baby J was I wrong.

It was all fine and dandy till the bedroom scene. At that point it went to 11 and then some. Hopefully each episode isn't filled with as much excessive echii as this one.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I found the last minutes of the episode quite funny as in really bad but funny. I won't even nitpick at how those grand marriage plans make no sense.

I generally try to check out a lot of the shorts that come out, because why not? Spending 5-10 minutes of my time weekly isn't bad, even if it's on a below average series. Usually, if I can find even a single thing to like about the series, I'll stick around. I've really liked some of the shorts from the last few seasons, so I always try to give them a chance.

Episode 1

With that being said, there usually isn't much to say about shorts. The first episode was alright and the main chick has a snaggletooth, which is my one true weakness when it comes to anime characters.

I knew this would be classified as an "ecchi", but I was really surprised when nipples made an appearance towards the end of the episode. I was expecting a comedy with just some simple cleavage and panty shots.

I'm in.

Episode 1:

Ehhh, at least this never tried to pretend it was anything more than an ecchi fap fest.
I thought it was hilarious how little time they spent on the set up so they could squeeze in more titty, panty and ass shots. They didn't even bother trying to make the fake marriage thing plausible they just threw it out there and then got straight to the surprisingly graphic nipple sucking and in a way I respect them for it. There are so many ecchi shows that waste time on elaborate set ups and potentially interesting plots, but MWItSCP laughs at those shows for lacking the balls to just be themselves. I'm guessing a lot of this has to do with the series being a short and not having the time to fuck about if it wants to cram in as much ecchi as possible.

As long as this show doesn't try to do any serious romance or any other bullshit I think I could end up respecting it, not liking it, but respecting it. I'll be completely bored by it, but I've only been married for six months so I don't have a need for ecchi fapfest visual aids yet.

Last edited:
Wait, it's got uncensored titty shots?
Huh, maybe MonMusu and Kangoku Gakuen won't be censored much after all then.
*Skims through the manga*
tumblr_mny57gnGrN1rjjc3go1_500.gif

"ecchi"??
Sure, and Brad loves cats.
Iiiiiit even enters Mujaki no rakuen territory in terms of character physique at points...

Last edited:
Back