Junjou Romantica 3

My wife and I are re-watching the first two seasons right now and we're looking forward to this one a bit. At least Ailly won't be alone.

I like how everyone is mentioning Ailly, but I asked her about this a while ago and she said she hasn't watched Junjou Romantica yet. :laugh:

I'll be watching it, though.

I'm more excited for this than I think I'm capable of putting into words.
Pretty sure I've checked on the airing date and said I'm excited for it more times than I've slept in the past week. I'm definitely in for this, too :D

My wife and I are re-watching the first two seasons right now and we're looking forward to this one a bit. At least Ailly won't be alone.
Wooh, channeling my long forgotten teenage self with this. But honestly I liked it more back then than now.

Hiroki x Nowaki banzai, though! :love:

Last edited:
This is a series I've been meaning watching to watch for awhile but never got around to it but maybe it's time go through those first two seasons and see what it's all about. Although, I'm pretty wary of starting BL series because most of them end up being usually mediocre for me.

This is a series I've been meaning watching to watch for awhile but never got around to it but maybe it's time go through those first two seasons and see what it's all about. Although, I'm pretty wary of starting BL series because most of them end up being usually mediocre for me.
If you watch Sekaiichi Hatsukoi and this back to back, Junjou will be instant 10/10 material. Nothing makes for more agonizing watch than Sekaiichi Hatsukoi.

I can't believe you two. Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi is perfect just because it has Takano and books as subject matter. I can't comprehend someone not overlooking its flaws when it offers up two of the best things in the world. tsk.

My advice is be patient with Junjou when it starts you're going to think generic and cliche yaoi because it starts off with the worst couple. It's the other two couples that make the show shine. If you can grit your teeth through Usagi and Idiot you'll be in for some good fluffy drama and a lot of cute moments.

Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi is way more annoying and all three couples suck.

It's the other two couples that make the show shine. If you can grit your teeth through Usagi and Idiot you'll be in for some good fluffy drama and a lot of cute moments..
Hiroki x Nowaki banzaaai!

I can't believe you two. Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi is perfect just because it has Takano and books as subject matter. I can't comprehend someone not overlooking its flaws when it offers up two of the best things in the world. tsk.
Who gets the dumb uke, I question his tastes in men.

Ahhh, Junjou Romantica episodes always feel much too short to me.

Obviously I loved everything about this pilot, though I'm sure someone without bias could watch it and pick out a ton of flaws. The humor is still fun, and I like the fact that we already got to see a more open and proactive Misaki. I hope his jealous little outbursts and needy statements will end up being much more frequent and less frustrating to wait for this time around. It already looks like it's set things up for that much. My only problem with it at the moment is that the art looks slightly different, though that's all just a matter of getting used to things and I'm sure it won't bother me for long. I also just wish Usami's douchey family could stay away and stop being douches.

Looking forward to more~

Episode 2:
This one was also great despite being a minor bore at the beginning. It was pretty much the same as the first for the majority of the run time, with the douchey Usami family visitors increasing in number and the already present douchey Usami family member becoming even more douchey than before. I can still say I'm liking the same things about Misaki this time around.

I really enjoyed the ending this time, though. Misaki's indirect confessions and his reactions to Usagi's direct statements are always great. Still felt some second-hand annoyance as this series has always been gifted at providing when everyone invited themselves along on Misaki's Fukuoka trip.
:...:

I started watching the first season the other night. This is my first time watching a yaoi, actually, but I've been meaning to try one for a while now and I've had people recommend this a few times. It came up in a group discussion I'm part of on Facebook and I decided to finally start it.

I'm only a few episodes in at this point, but I'd say it's going well.

Oh man.. this last episode of season 3, while I enjoyed it. I felt like I needed like a better ending. You would think that after 4-freaking-years with a person, you'd FINALLY be comfortable with your feelings and actually admit them out loud. Damn it Misaki! lol!

Back